The Official 90210 "We need new threads on this forum" Thread

BTW, anyone into reading Sci-Fi books? I just started to read the Barsoom series and I'm loving the world of Mars!

WOW WOW WOW

After all the agreements about everything we like, finally found something we dislike. I HATE fantasy > Hate science fiction.

I am reading Shipping News. Then Heart of Darkness. Then Things Fall APart by Chinua Achebe.

WOW WOW WOW

After all the agreements about everything we like, finally found something we dislike. I HATE fantasy > Hate science fiction.

I am reading Shipping News. Then Heart of Darkness. Then Things Fall APart by Chinua Achebe.

LOL, yeah, I have always love science fiction, but I've never really read it, not much anyways. So I'm finally reading something that I like. I'll probably go to Dune, 20k Leagues Under the Sea, War of the Worlds, Jurassic Park, etc... You know, the stuff you don't like! :D But hey, at least we enjoy reading :D

uhm, your oil light's on.

The stock oil pressure sensor is disconnected. For some reason or another.

erama6yn.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Its a VW, grease from recently completed repairs is considered a mark of honor. I have received clearance from the mrs to begin the Factory 5 818 project so sometime this century I will have some video to share...

Dude that's steering wheel is filthy! Clean that s*** up homie!

Yeah it is dirty and cracked. Unfortunately, will be retiring it soon. The paint is shot on the car anyway. Don't want to pay $600 a year for insurance on it, especially since we already have 2 other cars

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Bought my wife a Nissan Leaf yesterday. Finally said farewell to the cRoutan.

Now to find a Mario tanookie Leaf sticker from Mario 3 to replace the Leaf badge

10481457_10101035642176830_6512278291527572829_n.jpg

LOL, yeah, I have always love science fiction, but I've never really read it, not much anyways. So I'm finally reading something that I like. I'll probably go to Dune, 20k Leagues Under the Sea, War of the Worlds, Jurassic Park, etc... You know, the stuff you don't like! :D But hey, at least we enjoy reading :D

I guess we KNOW how to read, unlike messican auto workers?

was out test driving a C63 AMG ..can't decide...when mopho asked if I was banned from here, not sure why?

I saw that, I want those wheels. I am already integrating a Qi wireless charger, which I already had the parts laying around for...I think I have a problem...

Back