The offcial "Merry Xmas" and "Look what Santa brought me!" thread

my little brothers got these:
102_0203.JPG

102_0204.JPG

those lucky bastards, at least i get to play on them

oh yea, and you can see all of our extra cars in that picture, it's getting rediculous. my dad, me and brother all have 2 in the driveway (or yard near the driveway). we have 7 cars for 4 drivers, we need to sell 3 of them real quick, especially me since my extra car doesn't even run so it needs to be pushed anywhere. when nobody is home we have 3 cars sitting in our driveway.

i got my winter wheels (wheels, not wheels and tires), $100 toward my skis and some smith voodoo sunglasses. i wish i got more toys

edit: oh yea, i got an msprotege.com shirt too :D

Last edited:
my wife would never buy me car parts per se, but she did buy me more meguires quik detailer, a new shammie, and some other stuff like tire spray and what not :D

I got a new shirt from Old Navy and a framed Christmas picture of my daughter. Great gifts! (thumb)

tools and car supplies/parts, a dvd, some clothes! a great christmas spent with fam and friends! hope you all enjoyed yours! :)

i got a xbox w/ 2 games, new cd player, lots of art stuff, a watch, 2 fast 2 furious soundtrack, supra car model to put together w/ paint for it, and $50 in gift cards.

santa was good to me this year:D

RADO Diastar 'Original' Automatic from my wonderful Wife..

If it looks like an older design; that's because it is. It is their re-issue of the 1962 Diastar. The first watch to feature a Sapphire Crystal (that only a diamond can scratch), and a case made of Tungsten Carbide, which is also Scratchproof.

47b3cc07b3127cce84ec8e29f9670000001610

47b3cc07b3127cce84ecab5638a20000001610

damn thats a pretty cool watch greg, as for me i didnt get anything from anyone except for my moms. got some money, went to louisiana with my 2 brothers and brother-in-law. lost all the money i had and got wasted. but i had fun. oh yeah it was nice there.

I got myself Batmangs PS2. I also got the worst present EVER from my sister. A giant Homer Simpson Pez dispenser. WTF? Which reminds me I need to PM SpicyMSP!

Santa brought me a boost gauge (I know, I am behind on the loop), a Blitz SSBC, and a GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer.

Now if I could only find where he left that front mount...

Back