THE MAZDA MP3 SUCKS!!!

kep0ne

:
2001 Mazda Protege MP3
well....at least the cupholders do....2nd time my drink tipped over. my former chevy blazer had these really nice cupholders...they were deep PLUS had rubber grip flaps...didnt spill s*** in there. BAH!

haha. We don't need cup holders anyway. ;) I think I know what Mazda's trying to tell us.........

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE

Ok, so that was a stupid joke. So what, you know you're all laughing ;) :D

Our cupholders can't hold McDonald regular size pop. We should send a formal complain letter to both Mazda and McDonald, regard the problem!!!

i love the mp3 cupholders i came from a 97 dakota the cup holders were too wide and aabout an inch deep Now they really sucked they couldnt hold anything besides a coffee mug.

I have an easy solution to that problem...i dont have anything other than a bottle of water in the car...no food, no drink = no potential mess

If you bring a drink into your car you add close to a pound. now that is power robbing!!I dont bring any drinks in my car i need that extra 1-30th of HP. :cool:

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: Massyellowmp3 ]

I'm pretty particular about that too. I don't like people eating food, drinking and definitely no smoking in my car!

I've had a drink spill on two occaision too! The cup holders sux.... I've been looking to see if i can find some kind of foam-grip tape to line the sides of the cupholder with... might help... just a suggestion...

Dude, someone should have told you the rules a LONG time ago. It's a given that you shouldn't drink and drive cuz you'll always spill some. This results in a party foul and you don't get invited next time.
Some times these kids just have to learn the hard way.
:cool:

ok bottles are a no go cause when i have one i tend to grab it instead of the shifter and sling it in the back seat or trunk since i leave my seats down in the back maybe i should just let my passengers hold my drink from now on =p :D

You haven't seen a worthless cup holder until you've seen the ones they have in the 2000 Civic Si. You tilt your cup about 15 degrees in order to slide it under the ash tray. Make sure they are no larger than 6oz size. Otherwise, shifting may be hazardous... but if you avoid 1st gear, 3rd and 5th, then you will do just fine. :D

Originally posted by kep0:
<STRONG>well....at least the cupholders do....2nd time my drink tipped over. my former chevy blazer had these really nice cupholders...they were deep PLUS had rubber grip flaps...didnt spill s*** in there. BAH!</STRONG>

Back