the great debate.

Just bought a set of these used on the forum, though I have not installed them yet so I can't say whether they are good or not. Though they claim to be 'clunk free' so I will put them to the test. I may fool around with my clunk fix this weekend and see if it will be possible to accomplish in my garage with jackstands, or if I will have to use a rotary lift at my work.

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=4208_4213&products_id=56306

I went a different route, posted on HKPRO5's thread. I did't like the exposed joint that all the aftermarket ones use, nor the cast lead pipe look of the enclosed misumi ball joint.

I got my joints from MCP, and my rods from Misumi. Parts and shipping totaled $80, a little more than most of the do it yourself options, but these should look pretty professional. I'll post pics when I get them.

hope it all works for you. though thats almost a set of awr links lol. im sure it will work great. i do wish ic ould find some dust boots that would worth with the universal joints but thats why i went with no greased balljoints.

Back