The Curse of the Bambino Lives!!!!

Tito1 said:
Oh yeah...10 games to go, and we're one up on Beantown...

THE CURSE LIVES

The curse died last year. Remember the sorry yankees had the biggest choke job in mlb history last year? The curse has been over since the world series. Now my cubbies on the other hand still cannot get rid of the curse of the billygoat.

and you wonder why a lot of people hate yankees fans.

has the last game of the season been played?? no.. (stfu)

Dexter...do you mean 'resident ***' you prick? Happy B-day, spending it online i see (13,600 posts and counting:)

Go Yanks, all you Yankee haters can shove it where the sun don't shine. I'm not dissing any other team, just excited for a great comeback. I just wish the A's could have finished off the Angels this year...LA Angels of Anehiem, who came up with that crap?

Tito1 said:
Dexter...do you mean 'resident ***' you prick? Happy B-day, spending it online i see (13,600 posts and counting:)

youre just mad because your true agenda is showing. dont worry titobaby, we see through you.

sanblaster1 said:
The curse died last year. Remember the sorry yankees had the biggest choke job in mlb history last year? The curse has been over since the world series. Now my cubbies on the other hand still cannot get rid of the curse of the billygoat.

Wow you Illinois guys really stick together. Need to to gang up on me across the boards...really weak.

And the Cubs don't even have a curse, they're just a bad team. The billy goat was made up a few years ago for ratings.

In fact Fags call eachother Fags and Queers quite often. Unless our feeling threatened that shouldn't be a big deal.

And yeas I'm jewish, so I guess you can call me jew. Again Dexter you are being too dense, even as you approach 40 (enjoy middle age) to see that 'getting JEWED' is different than 'being JEWISH'

And I still want to know my real intentions. My intention in pointing out you 13,600 posts should be clear...that you are a LOSER

sanblaster1 said:

(sad2) poor cubs....i don't think they're gonna get another chance like that last one for a decade or so...

^^^I feel that too. I sure was routing for them last year. i can still remember that play...in particular when Alou threw his glove on the ground and started jumping up and down, that was pretty funny, he looked like a kid getting upset.

So did anyone ever actually kill that Bart guy. What an idiot.

Tito1 said:
Wow you Illinois guys really stick together. Need to to gang up on me across the boards...really weak.

And the Cubs don't even have a curse, they're just a bad team. The billy goat was made up a few years ago for ratings.

If the cubs had a $200 million like your pathetic yankees then we would have 26 championships also. The billygoat does exist and has since 1945. Wasn't made up a few years ago. Get your curses right. Anyways the yankees will not make the playoffs. Boston will win the division, White Sox theirs, And Wilcard Indians. And if the yankees do make them they will be swept because their starters are all about 50 years old. They suck can't stand the yankees they should be eliminated from baseball as a whole along with the stupid billygoat and our dumbass manager.

poor cubs....i don't think they're gonna get another chance like that last one for a decade or so...

Don't remind me. 2003, 5 outs away from world series, stupid Bartman.

Peace Tito1,

Santos

Back