The Cantine

stock speed3 sway bar? how does it compare to the stock 5 sway? i'm gonna be picking up a speed3 bar soon.

I didn't have the chance to try it properly but it's a very good upgrade has it's almost twice de diameters of our stock sway bar.

Little update:
8mm spacers front // back
Home made mud guard ( me like ) :D
Cantine8mmdroite.jpg

Cantine8mmgauche.jpg

Cantine8mm.jpg

Leave comments please.
This weekend me and a friend (which is a photographer :)) are gonna make a long photoshoot... i will post real nice pics in a really near future.

Here's the result of my photoshoot i did this weekend. More pics will come, i working hard with PS to finish them as soon as possible.
Venom0010.jpg

Venom0012.jpg

Venom0005.jpg

Venom0003.jpg

Venom0009.jpg

Here's the result of my photoshoot i did this weekend. More pics will come, i working hard with PS to finish them as soon as possible.
Venom0010.jpg

Venom0012.jpg

Venom0005.jpg

Venom0003.jpg

Venom0009.jpg

NICE!.....Those wheels are f'n HOT Venom. What are they? And what exactly did you make the mudflaps out of?

venom... that is nice!

i love how the 5 has the look of having a raked stance, but when you look closer, the wheels are pretty much identical.

looking good!

(always love the full tilt on the sunroof!)

NICE!.....Those wheels are f'n HOT Venom. What are they? And what exactly did you make the mudflaps out of?
Thanks man, those wheels are:
XXR 522 Gold
18"x8.5"
48 offset + 8 mm spacers
Tires are:
Maxxis MA-Z1
225/40-18 a little bit stretchy.

Mud flaps are made with the same materials that the ones who used to be on 18 wheelers, so it's freaking solid and flexible. Best material ever.
venom... that is nice!

i love how the 5 has the look of having a raked stance, but when you look closer, the wheels are pretty much identical.

looking good!

(always love the full tilt on the sunroof!)

Please can you elaborate on : raked stance ? Don't know the meaning of it... i think that you mean that the rear wheels look bigger than the front... is it right ? If so, no they aren't. :D

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Last edited:
by raked i mean the front looks lower than the rear. it has to do with the wedge shape the 5 has. it looks agressive.

i know the wheels are the same, and the gap (or lack there of) in the wheel wells is the same as well. just look at your pics. doesnt it look like the car is higher in the rear? it isnt though, but it looks "raked".

Ok, thanks i understand now, this is the last pictures that that gave that look because of the angle he took for the shoot. In real it's the same height in the rear vs front. And yes, it look agressive even if it's pearl white lol. :D

Wow, I always wondered what a Mazda5 would look like tastefully modded. I have found it!. Looks very nice. Love the wheels, it goes good with the white.

Thanks SuperMario :D LOL

if you owned the car into your signature, then we share the same taste for nice , clean and simple upgrades. :D

Thanks SuperMario :D LOL

if you owned the car into your signature, then we share the same taste for nice , clean and simple upgrades. :D

Yup, that's my car in my signature. It seem that you have a thing for switching wheels too. I had 4 sets of wheels at one time. Lol

Back