The Annual Akron Area Cookout - Phen's Place - Sept 1st

Picking up homemade brats and cerise from the Bier Haus tomorrow and of course, Sahlen Hot Dogs

At this point I think things that are "needed" have been claimed. So at this point, anything you bring is additional quantity (that will get eaten) and welcome. Condiments will be needed. Not sure if anyone's claimed that.

Sure thing man. I should put that in the first post anyway.

If you have a Mazda Team shirt, Freedom, SpeedSource, i-Moto, Sahlen's or an official Brand M Mazdaspeed shirt
We are bringing the Mazda Flag with us and a Mazda Parking Only Sign.....

Well folks, thanks for coming out and making this another successful event! I hope everyone had fun. I surely did.

T'was a good time indeed. Pretty sure I got drunk though...

If you have a Mazda Team shirt, Freedom, SpeedSource, i-Moto, Sahlen's or an official Brand M Mazdaspeed shirt
We are bringing the Mazda Flag with us and a Mazda Parking Only Sign.....

HAHA I now know why you told me, "Nice shirt!" I wore my green Freedom shirt and didn't notice you posted this LOL.

T'was a good time indeed. Pretty sure I got drunk though...

LOL you both look a little glazed over

The Coronita's make your hands look huge. The opposite for Sho. lol

As Marlon said when he saw this at the cookout "somethings not right about about this picture". My skinny ass with a 22 ounce IPA and evan with the Coronita. Lol

Loved it, bigger and better! Thanks to the Pittsburg guys for making the trip out!

Back