The Annual Akron Area Cookout - Phen's Place - Sept 1st

THE Phen

:
2013 Abarth, 2004 MSM - FM, '74 BMW Bavaria, 97 Civic EX B18C1
Well, it's about time to start planning the annual cookout here in Munroe Falls. I was debating about having it again or not, but I figured why not?

Many of you have participated and helped out at this, so you know how it goes. Fun times, good food, good people, usually some good beverages. If you haven't been to this before, what's wrong with you?!?!?! Haha.

The date is still in the air, but it's been Labor Day weekend in the past, and that makes it easy to have it on a Sunday since most people are off on Monday. I listed the 31st also for anyone coming in from out of town who may want to come up early and crash. Levi typically does that.

So... location of the venue: My place in Munroe Falls.
Time... I think we usually kick things off sometime between 12 and 2 and goes until people are sick of hanging out.

1. Phen
2. Peaches
3. Evan #1
4. Will
5. Fez
6. Anthony +1
7. Sho
8. Patrick +1
9. Jordan +1

Supply list:
Buns:
Beer: Phen - a keg, but please BYOB as well as you may not like my selection
Paper Plates: I have about 100, but it may not be a bad idea to have a backup pack
Napkins: If anyone can bring these, that'd be awesome. If not, I'll hit the store that morning
Water:
Soda (if desired):
Desserts:
Evan #2 - Cookies
Pulled Pork: My Mom said she is planning to bring this
Chili From Hell: Phen
6pk of Coronitas: Evan, and he'll be all buggered up afterward. :)
Chips: Evan
Dogs, Cats, Cows: Fez
Man Burgers: Pablo
Buffalo Chicken Dip: Jordy

Last edited:
Well, baby is due the 27th of August, so I will really have to play this by ear, but it doesn't sound promising.

Well that's one heck of a good reason to not be able to make it.

only room for 6 people?

Haha, no. That was meant to be a suggestion for people to take the list and run with it...

What's your address again? :D

1. Phen
2. Peaches
3. Evan

Hahaha. And if Ivan comes to this one, he can continue the legacy of being to more of the annual cookouts than I have! Haha.

ummmmmmmm IN!!
And 2 chainz pheezy is going to be at his own cookout this year! Whoa! Keg stands yo!

I would love to finally be able to make it to one of these, but I have a damn company conference I have to go to that starts on the 2nd so I'll be flying out the 1st (or maybe before if what I hear comes to pass).

I'll be there a little later on.

1. Phen
2. Peaches
3. Evan
4. Will

1. Phen
2. Peaches
3. Evan
4. Will
5. Fez
6. Anthony +1

Had a great time last year, looking forward to it again this year. Also, added Fez to the list.

I messed the list all up somehow... Anthony put Fez down but Sho got left out haha.

1. Phen
2. Peaches
3. Evan
4. Will
5. Fez
6. Anthony +1
7. Sho

I'm in!

1. Phen
2. Peaches
3. Evan #1
4. Will
5. Fez
6. Anthony +1
7. Sho
8. Evan #2 +1

Last edited:
Hahaha. And if Ivan comes to this one, he can continue the legacy of being to more of the annual cookouts than I have! Haha.

HAHAHA!!!! How many have you had? I remember I was at 1 while you were in China and Levi had you on video chat haha

HAHAHA!!!! How many have you had? I remember I was at 1 while you were in China and Levi had you on video chat haha

That was the one I missed. I think this is number 6? Two were at my old place in Rootstown, 2008, 2009. Then there was 2010, the one I was in China, 2011 was the one where Ivan was living with us (I believe), and last year was the one where everyone got together to get the picture for Taylor Hacquard when he was injured, and the folks from NH stopped in. Last years wasn't "official" but it was a good turnout and I claimed it. Hahaha.

That was fun to be able to check in with you guys.

Latest posts

Back