The 5 boros and L.I.

I will be taking mine off at the end of this month at the latest, if not around the weekend of the 25th.

I didnt take my street tires off all winter & I now I need two new rims. I guess this was not winter related, just NY pot holes. It could still happen in the summer.

sniper9 said:
off topic...whens everyone taking their snow tires off? If you have them on...weathers warming up this week, think it will stay that way?

rugged, where did you get your car painted? are they really good? I want to get my car repainted and have my WW kit with the fender flares finally molded to my car and get rid of all the dents and scratches and make it look better than when it came off the factory line. How much you think it'll cost to repaint the car and have the bodykit molded?

I live in the <ST1:pBronx</ST1:p, so it may be a long trip for you. For a repaint & molded kit, youll want someone whos had experience doing this kind of work. I have personally seen these guys mold a wide body kit on an eclipse. They do good work & I dont think they will over charge, but be prepared to be away from your car for a while. Ill try to dig up the add. & phone number for you.
I had some dents, dings, scratches on my car before the paint job. They cleared that right up with no problem. Now I have some new dings that I need to take care off. No money right now for that.. (deadhorse

vindication said:
rugged, where did you get your car painted? are they really good? I want to get my car repainted and have my WW kit with the fender flares finally molded to my car and get rid of all the dents and scratches and make it look better than when it came off the factory line. How much you think it'll cost to repaint the car and have the bodykit molded?

took mine off today, couldnt take it anymore

vindication said:
I will be taking mine off at the end of this month at the latest, if not around the weekend of the 25th.

Hopefully I'll have my rims on before we get this meet settled so all you guys can check'em out.. (glare)

ima have neeeeeeeeew rims soon once i get my tax return
As the Macho Man would say ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah

I would prefer Early june if possible. I got a huge/life altering exam on 5/30. If I don't pass then I'm screwed.

Btw, I saw a Yellow MSP parked near a Dunken Donuts south of 107 near seaford. He had a autoexe cf grill, but I didn't have time to talk to the owner, who was sitting in his car.

SIBalla23 said:
I like the idea of going to englishtown as well.

I don't know about that I rather we keep it more local to L.I. or the 5 boroughs I really don't feel like driving to NJ...

Back