The 1999-2000 Protege Pic thread

just washed my car.
WASHED.jpg

thanks for compliment. i wish there were more people with the sport20 bumper. i feel so alone sometimes. haha.... here are two more pictures i just snapped a minute ago.

WASHSIDE.jpg

WASHANGLE.jpg

Yeah, it's the stock double din.

huh, maybe im remembering the fitment incorrectly but I thought that each deck was installed individually and the double din didnt fit properly

sk8ter05 - very nice looking protege, love the sport20, but I wish you would paint those chrome wheels!

huh, maybe im remembering the fitment incorrectly but I thought that each deck was installed individually and the double din didnt fit properly
I'm not sure, but I'll post my results once I try to install mine. I have the stock double din.

hey whats up. havent been on here in forever. I just wanted to post a pic of my 00 protege es. I think im like one in like 5 that have a carbon fiber hood. Any one wanna help on how i can somewhat restore the fading. Its not that bad but i wanna have it look like new lol. (alright)

Attachments

• IMAG017.jpg
    IMAG017.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 348
  • IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 347
  • IMAGE_020.jpg
    IMAGE_020.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 358
  • IMAGE_026.jpg
    IMAGE_026.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 341
i really like that carbon fiber hood you got there. where did you get it? well, clean looking car you got there. not a big fan of your body kit but looks clean. where's your grill? looks incomplete without the grill.

RUNNN hes gonna still ur hood little boyyy(u do look young)

and yes i dont remember seeing you, u musta hadnt posted in forever.

Back