Test Drove an MSP...Finally

Chiguy_2002

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege to 2006.5 xB to 2004 Forester XT
Well, yesterday I test drove a MSP...OMG. That was probably the most fun that I have had in recent history. I'm working on the deal...hopefully will be able to trade my current car for it...we'll see what happens. I need to figure out a way. This one already had additional aftermarket amps and subs to go with the stock head and speakers. It sounded very nice. I miss having a system...well, hopefully this former Protege5 owner will have an MSP in the near future...or another P5...

Edit...attaching a picture...

Attachments

• 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege 01.jpg
    2003 Mazdaspeed Protege 01.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 855
Last edited:
Well, the deal looks really good, but I have to come up with a down payment by the end of the month, which I don't think it's a possibility...well, I guess I will have to wait a month or two for that to happen. Not a happy camper now... (notcool) :(

Disregard the last message. I was able to get my car!! My MSP!! Finally!! OK, I'm keeping this car forever!! (Or at least a really really long time)

Edit...this is a dumb question...how do I know what number my car is??

Attachments

• 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege 02.jpg
    2003 Mazdaspeed Protege 02.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 759
  • 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege 03.jpg
    2003 Mazdaspeed Protege 03.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 759
Last edited:
Congrats on the purchase :) Do a search for your number, there is a PDF file on here somewhere that you can open and figure out what MSP number are you.

Thank you very much for the welcome!! I intend to stay for quite a long time. I found my No. 2153!! Thank you for that as well!! (thumb)

Thank you all again for the welcome!! It's great. I spend waay too much time outside in the car, but it's all good. So...when and where are all the meets in the DFW area? I'd like to start coming out to them... (thumb)

My MSP has about 60k on her...but very clean runs very nice. :D

Back