• kosei k1 ts

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here's more of the other RFP1 setup

2921438250_d4806dbe73_o.jpg

2920593155_3cb23c9a71_o.jpg

2921438152_654a3e0bc4_o.jpg

Sick..sexy..theres lots of words that could describe how amazing and clean that car looks...isee the drop is 1.6...if per say I decided to go with those wheels and do a more conservative cobb springs-1.0 drop instead..would I still need to roll the fenders? I love how low and aggressive the car is..but with my dd and these wonderful roads I have in my area to drive in *rolls eyes* im alittle scared to be that low to the ground.

Amazing setup man... This is coincidentally the exact same setup I am gonna run on my 2nd gen, except the rpf1's are gonna be black. My only worry is hitting the strut in the front on the stock struts, because I will most likely be dropping with springs. Regardless, stumbling on your post just made me 100% settled on getting this setup.

does anyone actually have the 18'' RPF1s?... i was thinking of getting them but after seeing so many ppl with 17''ers....

im starting to think its a faux pas (nervous)

Sick..sexy..theres lots of words that could describe how amazing and clean that car looks...isee the drop is 1.6...if per say I decided to go with those wheels and do a more conservative cobb springs-1.0 drop instead..would I still need to roll the fenders? I love how low and aggressive the car is..but with my dd and these wonderful roads I have in my area to drive in *rolls eyes* im alittle scared to be that low to the ground.

I'd like to know this as well.
I have Prokits installed, with possibly some Koni FSD to go on later, but I kinda don't want to roll the fenders either lol.

I was thinkin of RPF-1 and the Type-M's myself. I kinda want to stay in the 17" size, but for the RPF-1 it has to be 17x9 or nothing (I don't like the way the spokes curve on anything less than 9" lol). For the Type-M, I think the 17" might not get as aggressive of a concave look that I like to see from that wheel, which means it'd most likely have to be 18x8 (what most people are running for that wheel anyway). I'm in it mostly for the looks rather than performance since my car's just a DD, so as light as the RPF-1's are vs the Tenzo, they're both still lighter than stock so it really makes no difference to me lol.

On a side note, how much difference in ride comfort is there between a 17" wheel with a 45 tire vs. a 18" wheel/40 tire?

Last edited:
Back