Team Sahlen Shop Tour and Make A Wish Check Presentation October 21, 2011

Who's the new owner? Are they going to continue to campaign it in the Conti Challenge series?

I'm out due to working 2-9pm. Have a great time, it is really an awesome experience!

I'm still iffy hoping to get off work at 3:30, boss hasn't replied to my email yet

My dad and I are in for sure. My girlfriend is a maybe.

Is Team Sahlen driving the Rx8's next year? I see SpeedSource is running Ferrari's for 2012. I believe SpeedSource built the 8's for Sahlen, Right?

Where'd you see that info? The Sahlen's cars are year old Speedsource cars.

Last edited:
"Noteworthy: This year’s racing season has only been over a few hours but Segal has already shifted his thoughts to 2012 “Next year I think big changes are in store,” Segal said. “Looks like we will be in a Ferrari, Emil and I, and the rest of the program should all shake out shortly. Really excited about it, I think that is going to be a good piece for the GT class, and looking forward to trying to be a two-time champion next year.”

http://www.jeffreysegal.com/media/news.cfm?cid=46393

Ferrari's are testing now for 2012 Rolex Series in the Gt Class

jeff and emil are leaving speedsource to race ferrari next year, speedsource is not going to ferrari's

Team Sahlen bought the 8's from SpeedSource. Ask Marlon he can give you more info since he knows those guys.

jeff and emil are leaving speedsource to race ferrari next year, speedsource is not going to ferrari's

The FXDD team, which was the 69 Speedsource car this year will be a Ferrari next year is the way I read it. But this doesn't change anything with Speedsource other than the fact they won't be involved with the FXDD car...

Last edited:
Yep, that is what I was trying to say lol.

Ferraris have run in the GT class before, but never a full season.

But... back on topic.

The FXDD team, which was the 69 Speedsource car this year will be a Ferrari next year is the way I read it. But this doesn't change anything with Speedsource other than the fact they won't be involved with the FXDD car...

that would be correct

to get back on topic,

wish i could make it out, have fun guys... last years was alot of fun as well

Latest posts

Back