Team Sahlen Shop Tour and Make A Wish Check Presentation October 21, 2011

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
We have a tentative date, October 21, 2011. We'll tour the Team Sahlen Shop, have a little subway, see some of the 2011 highlights and have the Nonnamaker's present the check to Ashley Korbas of the Make A Wish Foundation.

We are working on finalizing the time, 6:00 or 6:30 to start, so grab your weiners(hats) or any Sahlen's swag you may have and join us for a great evening of fun.....

Here's the address: 5441 Global Gateway
North Canton, OH 44720

Last edited:
Yes for sure! Thanks for setting this all up again, Godfather.

We have a tentative date, October 21, 2011. We'll tour the Team Sahlen Shop, have a little subway, see some of the 2011 highlights and have the Nonnamaker's present the check to Ashley Korbas of the Make A Wish Foundation.

We are working on finalizing the time, 6:00 or 6:30 to start, so grab your weiners(hats) or any Sahlen's swag you may have and join us for a great evening of fun.....

Hey Marlon,
Anyway of making it any other time other than a Friday night, have Friday night HS football games I can't miss. I missed out on this last year also and would really like to make it this year but if its the only good time for them I understand.

Address added to to first post....Dave this is the date and time Sahlen's chose so we can't change it. Sorry!

I'll try to make this, I have to see which shift I am working.

I remember going last year. They have a real nice shop wish I could make it out there this time. Who's going to post pics?

I'm in. Tammy and Chloe will be out of town unfortunately, but this gives me something to do :)

Latest posts

Back