Team Pro 5/MSpec Meets

Man this brings a tear to my eye. I'm glad that Efren is carrying out what I wanted Team Pro5 to become. Big up's to you guys!!! Almost makes me want to come back into the family. Maybe I should just buy Roberts car...... (screwy) Hahaha!

Do it! You need a Familia car now!!=) Also Im trying my best to keep the club going and expanding it both here and the mainland even maybe worldwide!

So R we going to have a meet when i come back???? And before i strip the s*** out of my car!!!!!!(evil) I get back Sept 4 to Sept 19.

Last edited:
So R we going to have a meet when i come back???? And before i strip the s*** out of my car!!!!!!(evil) I get back Sept 4 to Sept 19.

I'm telling you, you should just keep the car. Start Team Pro5 in Vegas! (2thumbs)

LOL.... you just sealed the deal, T...

garanz the meet going be on the 6th or 7th........ ha ha ha ha!!!!

one more thing... can the next meet be at some place with a roof and chairs or .... i dunno.... maybe a zippy's or a drive-in of sorts. it's cool and all how the last one went, but i kinda over standing around in a parking lot... just my $.02.... if not, it's cool.

Last edited:
YAH YAH YAH HIM NO LIKEEEEE STANDING IN ONE PLACE!!!! LMAO bring a chair!!! ANd my shifta!! I bringee money!!! K!!! Shootz Den!! let me know da date!!! for sure!! Johnny!!!
M.I.A

lol... yeah... me no likey stand....

nah, just thought it may be more comfortable for everyone.... must be my old age kicking in.

and yeah, Johnny.... the shifter lives in my glove box, so whenever we meet up. i get em.

ALOOOOOHHA!!!!

eh hilotree, you nowhere near my age. remember i was the old fut that came late in the july meet? you guys all young kids lol. ps i carry a chair in my trunk everwhere...

ha ha...lol.

but you never bring the chair out... so that no count....

i still FEEL old....

Anyone got some ideas to meet up next time? some place close for everyone to come.

Don't you mean Electro's...... Well so I heard anyway. :p

yeah WWotevahs they got nice tables n great entertainment for talking about cars!! HEHEHEHE n "B" can sit in a comfy Booth all stretched out cuz he so old!!! oh n plenty o parking!!! And i hear dey get pupu's!! LMAO

Diamond Head Last Lookout?
Ala Moana Beach Park?
Your house HEHE :)

Doesn't really matter to meah

Back