Team Pro 5/MSpec Meets

Old? Guys?

Me be fishing. Getting all irraz watching the Ulua tease me come right up to shore for chase the Oama's out of the water and beach themselves out of fear....GRRRRR!!!!!!

burraaahhhhhhhh, i need maybe like 1 month at most, car will be finished for the most part, than fa shao....i'll make more of an effort to come back.

Last Minute Meet! Kakaako Park 4-5pm LIKE NOW!

CALL IF ANYTHING 294-9111

EFREN

Kaka'ako Park 9-7-2008 welcome back Rob!

Da%20Gang%20Rear.jpg

Kakaako%20Park%209-7-2008.jpg

Efren's Rear

Efren's%20Rear.jpg

Ash's Rear

Ash's%20Rear.jpg

Grand entrance as usual...LOL! NATE!

Nate's%20Rim.jpg

Nate.jpg

there should be some low quality videos at this link also
www.qik.com/808mp5
i would just post them in the thread but i don't know how just yet

i got some pics on my phone but i gotta upload them still... been busy doing hw and sh!t

Last edited:
aww man i couldnt come out.... look like it was a good turn out too....err i need a job i have no money to fix my car n to fill her up

I might get a Krylon Paint Job before the next meet. I called Rob a few times for paint, but we just never got on it. And i'm hating seeing the multi shades of white all over the car, and the lime green bondo work.

but yeah, my bad for missing the last meet.....was in the garage changing out the water pump that seized on me the day before the meet.

umm im ready to show it i dont know if yall are ready for it, just kidding my rims are curbed i need a paint job and its going to be boosted and slammed in a few months im just bored, all i do is work go home and deal with my wife i really need to meet people with the same intrests as me

Last edited:
Back