Team NIPRO roll call

that kid from nipro can get ******. Sounds just like every other ricer squad out there. I wouldn't want to be associated with some dumb **** that cries about how cool his car group is when others disagree.

lol didn't realize the convo had already changed :p

I was saying poor aric in relation to you losing a few hours watching SHAQ rap it up.

when i tried out protegeclub, it was a bunch of guys with first and second gens with this inferiority complex about having an older car and this forum being mostly people with newer cars. all they did was complain about how they were 'better' because they were 'hardcore' mazda enthusiasts as opposed to us who were spoiled rich kids cuz we drove newer cars. i didnt feel all too welcome, not to mention they copied posts from here, pasted them over there and took them out of context. losers.

ill be in need of lots of liquor saturday -- i may have to go early in the morning for tattoo action.

protegeclub is a joke. the guy who owns rx8club and rx7club started protegeclub and just stopped giving a s*** about it. it was hilarious how he didn't even warn anyone there when he decided not to pay for the bandwidth, etc anymore and it just shut down. everyone thought there was a technical problem when in reality he just didnt want to deal with it anymore. lol. it came back up when matty offered to pretty much take it over. when you want to do business on this forum, you need to become an AV or AMM. at protegeclub, when I sent a PM to the former admin before it closed, his reply was "go ahead". literally, that was the entire content of the PM to me. the place is a million times better with matty in charge over there.

when i tried out protegeclub, it was a bunch of guys with first and second gens with this inferiority complex about having an older car and this forum being mostly people with newer cars. all they did was complain about how they were 'better' because they were 'hardcore' mazda enthusiasts as opposed to us who were spoiled rich kids cuz we drove newer cars. i didnt feel all too welcome, not to mention they copied posts from here, pasted them over there and took them out of context. losers.
clubprotege is that way now they all told me my car was hideous because it wasn't a 1st gen....like i care notice the words over my avatar lol

the place is a million times better with matty in charge over there.
word matty's kool i actually post on there again now
peace
dante

Back