Team NIPRO roll call

That dick is from Grayslake. Not Chicago. He can ******* blow me, and then go back and learn how to count, cuz we're all from "chicago".

Oh sorry we joke around and we're not a bunch of ******* ricer thugs who think our club is the s***. Sorry, we dont need to have a gang mentality to pretend we are tough. I'm so ******* sick and goddamn tired of ******* tough ass wannabe thugs. We have 10 guys? You never seen our meets, you never been to one, so step the **** off. We're anti social? Yeah, of course. The only way I ever met any of these people was to go to a meet, so hows that antisocial. We invite new people all the time. Some people check it out and dont like us, and thats fine, whatever.

You wanna talk about high school? Gee, lets start fights over some bulls*** like car clubs :rolleyes:. R

How can you even question our appreciation of Mazdas? This makes absolutely no sense. Whatever NIPRO guy, way to be a boner.

well he does have a point... we probably have about 10 "hardcore" mazda team'ers. Last bbq there were just under 10 if I remember right; and the road rally 2 was around 15 or so.

That said, who cares?! I wonder how many "members" they have. Not that it really matters though. After all, we have the turbo grill. Therefore we win.

frankly steve, he has zero point. i've had 30 proteges occupy my driveway three or four times in the last 12 months and we've have well over 35 cars at many of our meets.

i'm not going to get into a pissing match with a kid with american racing wheels and headrest monitors. if thats not "high school", then I don't know what is. so we don't want to join a club, so we don't want to organize. get ******, kid.

****....does that mean I have to get rid of my official, embrodiered Mazdateam pillow cases, sheets, his and hers towels, bath robes, leisure suit, socks, chamois, hat, pants, shoes, polo shirts and silk pajamas?

Yell03SpecV said:

???

Kazaam-frnt.jpg

screw that.....im all about the rappin genie. my 3 wishes would be to hear some more rappin'

Back