TBK Performance New Monster !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
007.jpg

is that manifold supposed to be cracked in two places on the flange that mounts to the block?

007.jpg

is that manifold supposed to be cracked in two places on the flange that mounts to the block?

Thats Called Stress Cuts, thats for the manifold not to crack or break when there is hard movements of the engine, thats why the Stock Callaway MSP manifold breaks under hard acceleration cause of the movement of the engine when hot. these cracks are a most to have a durable turbo manifold, i personally like these cast iron manifold instead of the tubular, the tubular they break and have leaking problems where they weld them. if you want to turbo your car, go with Hiboost Turbo kit, you got get them through www.tbkperformance.com they have the best parts for these cars. no doubt about it..

well if for you these little tribute was LICKING my FRIENDS ASS,. is your damn problem, just one thing lots of people wishes to have a friend like him around, not becuase hes knowledge and working on my msp, but for the good ass person he is, true friends are only a few in life, no matter what you have or own, keep that s*** in mind. im saying all of these s*** about him cause I moved to SPAIN with my MSP and hes not going to be fisically around us to chill.. if you dont like what you see dont look at it or read it, im pretty sure theres other threads more cool for you to participate or read !!!!

I think he's joking partner...when's the next time you're coming back to the states? My cousin's coming from Spain to Georgia for christmas...I need to take a spin in the ride before you ship it overseas!!!!

I think he's joking partner...when's the next time you're coming back to the states? My cousin's coming from Spain to Georgia for christmas...I need to take a spin in the ride before you ship it overseas!!!!

Well Unfurnatelly I'm not going back to the US for a long time, i'm already working here in spain, and just starting to build my new life next to my wife and son. the car its getting shipped here to Spain the 20th of February 2008, the ship takes around 3 weeks to get here, then another 3 weeks to legalize the car, pass inspections and look for a Insurance company to insure full cover these baby, probably by April 2008 me and my MSP will start conquering the roads of Europe and challenging some big European Boys, my goal is to drive it from Spain to Germany to Top End these Baby at the German's Autobahn where there is no speed limit and its legal to beat the s*** out of your car in Top Speed if you have balls... i'll be taking videos and pictures of the car when it gets here to spain, i'll keep you guys inform about the car here in Europe

Last edited:
that means i have until feb 28 to drive your car? hmm...hotness

plenty of time for pics and videos....ovbiously..under proper supervision
Well Unfurnatelly I'm not going back to the US for a long time, i'm already working here in spain, and just starting to build my new life next to my wife and son. the car its getting shipped here to Spain the 20th of February 2008, the ship takes around 3 weeks to get here, then another 3 weeks to legalize the car, pass inspections and look for a Insurance company to insure full cover these baby, probably by April 2008 me and my MSP will start conquering the roads of Europe and challenging some big European Boys, my goal is to drive it from Spain to Germany to Top End these Baby at the German's Autobahn where there is no speed limit and its legal to beat the s*** out of your car in Top Speed if you have balls... i'll be taking videos and pictures of the car when it gets here to spain, i'll keep you guys inform about the car here in Europe

Well if you need I have the camera!

Miguel and I tried taking pics and videos right before he left but never happened.

For all that work get the AWR pan...

I think i have done more than enough to these car, i think its time to Pimp and have fun with it, if i try to upgrade every single screw these s*** will never end.. there is lots of s*** i can still do, but i already got to the final road of putting money and mods, believe Maxx these s*** its already Too Insane, ask LUNATIK and ALEJO_NIN what Insane in these car is and means !!!!

lol, just hope it doesnt start knockin

cause the oil pan has been proven to cause that

ask wrc_protege, hes on his 4th built motor now cause of that haha

lol, just hope it doesnt start knockin

cause the oil pan has been proven to cause that

ask wrc_protege, hes on his 4th built motor now cause of that haha

Probably hes doing something wrong, the Performance shop that its doing my car has done lots of Superfast Proteges with no Problems at all. you guys got the Proof of SUPERPROTREGE, that car was build a long time ago, ask him if he had any problems related to that ? everything theve done to my car has been studied and planned correctly, im not saying it can not happend, ive done more than 5,000 miles of hardcore racing and boosting like crazy with no problems. they did made sure to use the right parts and proper tuning to not have any problems, ive had heard horror stories about AWR OIL PAIL, and i just decided not to put it on.

its mostly a problem when you get into autoxing with lots of really sharp turns and such

*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back