Tax season

HighwayUFO

:
2003.5 MSP, 2000 Miata LS, 2006 MS6, 2008 MS3,2013 MS3
It is right around the corner. Any one have plans with theirs for their MSP's? I know mine is getting a new intake manifold, 3 inch exhaust and a new header. Might get around to the fuel portion of the buildup.

s***, if im lucky ill get enough to buy a blow-off valve. Im trying to stay positive :)

random shamless plug:
check out my families business:
www.taxbrain.com

for being forum members I can get you a 10 dollar off coupon code too, Ill have to wait until monday to get the code though haha
(thumb)

my refund is going towards my loan for it

10k left on it. I really wanna try to pay it off by the end of the year...thats a lot of money a month thats for sure

I'd like to get started on a forged motor so I'll be looking around. I'm not sure what route to go yet. I'd like to start with a brand new short block but I'm also considering looking for a used block at a junk yard and building that up. Almost forgot about Turbolife's FMIC kit.

Last edited:
EMS , wideband and tuning...

if someone a year ago would say to me that i would actually take a car to a dyno i wouln'd thave believed it.. even less putting EMS and gauges in a car..

i guess i've come a long way..

I was just thinking about making a topic like this haha,

Well my tax return will be about 1000$ ish (my dad's is 10000$ 0.o) Im just waiting for my W2 so i can send it all in (i think they work gives them out on the 29th) But ill be buying a Frount Mount Intercooler from HiBoost. cause it comes with a blow off valve, and i need one. but my next paycheck ill be getting Falken Tires for my car.

I will be buying a PG manifold and getting the intercooler pipes powdercoated. Then a tune from Dana. The rest will go towards real bills and paying the MSP off in time to get the EVOX...maybe GTR...LOL

I was just thinking about making a topic like this haha,

Well my tax return will be about 1000$ ish (my dad's is 10000$ 0.o) Im just waiting for my W2 so i can send it all in (i think they work gives them out on the 29th) But ill be buying a Frount Mount Intercooler from HiBoost. cause it comes with a blow off valve, and i need one. but my next paycheck ill be getting Falken Tires for my car.

get the Corksport..if u order a HiBoost u might not get it for MONTHS!! Trust me. And it comes with a BPV not a BOV.

Last edited:
if I dont owe this year then Ill prolly just put the money towards CC debt so I can go right back into CC debt with parts for my Speed. Its not a MSP.. but its a Mazdaspeed. So its counts for something right?? lol.

on speedcircuit it says it comes with a HKS blow off valve...

nah...just an error, it comes with a BPV...also, I ordered the HiBoost kit in the beginning of November and still havent received it. I found out that HiBoost comes from out of the country, so no matter who u order it from, you'll have the same problem. The Corksport has less piping and a slightly larger core, which I liked better anyways. Just tryin to help u out so u don't have to go through what I did. I will never order a HiBoost product again. Thankfully Ken from ProtegeGarage was a big help and is sending me the Corksport instead.

nah...just an error, it comes with a BPV...also, I ordered the HiBoost kit in the beginning of November and still havent received it. I found out that HiBoost comes from out of the country, so no matter who u order it from, you'll have the same problem. The Corksport has less piping and a slightly larger core, which I liked better anyways. Just tryin to help u out so u don't have to go through what I did. I will never order a HiBoost product again. Thankfully Ken from ProtegeGarage was a big help and is sending me the Corksport instead.
darn, than that mean i have to buy a Blow Off valve, haha, i was hoping to get one that comes with it so i don't need to go through as much work to install it, since i never installed one b4, once i get it ill be looking for someone to help me with that one. but the Corksport one is cheaper also ill look into it. know where i can get a installation manual for a Blow Off Valve? and a Boost gauge? i wanna install a boost gauge but don't know how to do the wiring and whatnot.

Im thinking about getting the Forge Motorsport Blow Off Valve Kit - Mazdaspeed Protege

Last edited:
Back