Suspension upgrades

CoTa

:
2003 Pro5 5speed 2002 Pro LX Auto
Does anyone know a good strut/coil setup that keeps a good ride quality? I would like to buy the yellow speed coil overs but can't justify spending half of what my car is worth. It an 02 sedan that is the wife's dd. thanks in advance for the info.

For the Lowest cost your best bet would be to buy all the separate Components and build your suspension to your own preference, to buy a low compression strut assembly and pro ride coils and strut mounts you can build a pretty sweet ride if you check out Summitracing.com you can find pretty much everything you would need

Hope this helps

You can find used struts on here from time to time if you don't mind going that route. They'll be a fraction of the cost, I saw the ones you mentioned going for 500 about a month or so ago. And what do you consider to be a good ride quality?

Something that's not to far from factory. Not like these cars are caddys. I mainly want to keep the same ride height. Thanks for the replies.

I can't think of any setup that would give you something close to factory. Almost every product on the market lowers the car unless they are OEM replacements like KYB products. Of course lowering also means that the ride will be harsher. The other option is an air suspension but that could easy be more expensive then our cars are worth.

Had to stop doing anything for awhile(read as I'm a poor college student). I've finally got some money now and I have my eye on a set of wheels. I wanted to swap my head unit for an ipad mini, but I'll have to get one that has blue tooth. Big things planned.

Back