Suspension upgrade concerns

Not sure if this helps, but I wound up just ordering an awr rear sway bar with adjustable end links. It was easier than trying to figure out what did and didn't fit. I figured it would end up being cheaper than swapping parts around.

is it possible you bent the dust shield and the rotor is rubbing?

woah! I remember putting pressure on this while I was under the car, but as soon as I realized that I was pressing on that and not the strut itself I stopped. but would this be logical for wheel turning only at low speeds?

Not sure if this helps, but I wound up just ordering an awr rear sway bar with adjustable end links. It was easier than trying to figure out what did and didn't fit. I figured it would end up being cheaper than swapping parts around.

I might just do this except I have heard adjustable end links are a PITA... but I think I was sold a blown strut as well so I may just get the REAL tokico blues and eibach pro kit.... but spending that much I feel dumb for not getting coil overs... OH the struggle!

I've always felt coilovers are overkill for a daily driven car. Sure the complete control over ride height and setting would be nice, but I think the sacrifice of ride comfort and the added maintainence isn't worth it for a car that sees 99.9999% street use.

Back