Suggestions for Vinyl Graphic Design

I think this one belongs to Rodscalip5

Attachments

• fce62420.jpg
    fce62420.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 123
not to be a dick rod, everyones got their own opinions. your awesome car makes up for the graphic though :D

That spooge is the logo for Signal auto tuners in Japan. The silver color too.

Pirana said:
Another one.

o i like that one but not quite enough for me. like it needs another one under it or something.

i didnt know that was a logo, i retract my statements :D

yo matt, u looking for something wild like vic's? or something suttle like rod's? i love rod's one... but jizz? he can just say his car turned u on ;) haha thats mean lol peace - chris

i liek the spooge one.. i like how it goes from solid to breaks apart.. thats the kinda pinstripes i like.. straight square blocky ones are cool too.. but i just likethings a lil outah the ordinary. -=)

i dunno chris i like vics, but i dont know how wild i could go. i think that the spider is sweet ass sweet, but not something i would put on my daily driver after only being to two shows. im not trying to be contradictory here, just trying to find a happy medium.

i think those are all too precise.. to square.. u kno? i wish icould find that ******* civic from the access mag.. brb. going to search the web.

that skyline would be almost perfect! with the sport20 logo and a gunmetal background.

rear view

you know if I'am not mistaken this is the same skyline in 2F2F. Ofcourse they f%cked it up and made it look like a wussy 'Line

Attachments

• p04.jpg
    p04.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 117
thanks everyone :D like i said, maybe try to do this with my get rich quick ebay money that is building up in my paypal account.

speaking of paypal vic, if you paypal me like say 20 bucks for shipping and package materials and paypal fees, ill send you the uniform, my picture cd, and the iraqi freedom picture cd on either wednesday or thursday.

my account funds are dry for the moment, let me recoop and you got it, thanks.

hopefully this friday.

no sweat im in no hurry...hey you want me to get a nametape made that says "colon" and have it sewed on or just leave mine?

Back