Street Car Showoff

This past weekend we had the Street Car Showoff here in Hawaii check out this link. There were quite a few cars and trucks there. Some were brought over from Japan and from California. There were some Hondas, a few Skylines, Silvias. Mazda was the big sponser this year but, I only saw 2 RX7s', a couple Proteges', and one MX6. The main Protege I saw was a P5 and that was at Mazdas' table. It really didnt look like anything special was done to it. But, Mazda did give out some pretty cool demo cds for the new RX8. The cd was in the shape of a rotary, pretty sweet if you ask me.

Those are some pretty sweet cars. Wish I could have seen them in person.

great pics. some of those cars make me want to take advantage of myself. man i need some serious bank.

well i went to that show in honolulu. i saw a lot of nice cars there also. as far as the mazda cars i saw 2 proteges and 2 rx7 and a mx6. the mx6 was very nice although i would have done with out the gay ass fast and the furious wanna be roof scoop. also i never saw the car open to get a good look at the sounds or interior. outside it had a nice paint job and sweet grounds
i saw the car in the mazda booth and for a p-5 it was cherry.
i talked the owner and he pointed out to me some of the custom mods done to it
first he pointed out the front bumper
custom grafted bomex front bumper.which he called the "credo kit" which is named after the guy who did it
it was a smooth mold job which he pointed had no screws holding the 2 pieces together.
the sounds was one of the nicer systems i saw at the show
other then the security and sound systems stuff.
3 10s in a fiberglass enclosure that had a alpine screen molded to it. he said him and his friend did it in 3 days. cause of time limits for a previous show he attended on the big island they rushed it
still it was sweet
it flowed with the car in a nice but not to radical way.
it had all alpine mobile media and diamond audio subs. he said he had a jl 13w7 in it before and swapped it for a not so pounding system
he let me sit inthe car and it sounded really clean and very transient . it had good bass. he was really cool to let me even sit in the car and show me all of his stuff. this was a one of a kind p-5 and the plans he has for it later,its gonna kick ass

i heard that he took second place at the show
so his car must have been better then you are implying
so p diddy .
either your just haten on his p-5 or you didnt look real good the car. so show a little aloha brah
every one had a nice car exept that civic hatchback that was like
****** up
kay den

Hey Kevin, don't sweat it man. We all know your P5 is one of the most pimped out Pro's runnin' right now! I'll holla at you in a bit as soon as I get some key purchases out of the way and finish my turbo set up we need to work on my sound system and exterior if you know what I mean!!! Later!

Dave

Back