State-wide cruise

Uhh... no thanks... I'll pass on illegal street racing.

There was a similar type rally held a few weeks ago that drew all kinds of idiots. My favorite was Matthew Brueck passing an ambulance on a two lane road double yellow.

There was a similar type rally held a few weeks ago that drew all kinds of idiots. My favorite was Matthew Brueck passing an ambulance on a two lane road double yellow.

Didn't you read the website? It's not a race!

This is a rally not a race. The object of this event is to enjoy the drive and the presence of fellow automotive enthusists.
(yupnope)

are you serious??? I can't even imagine the dollar amount that ticket would have been...

are you serious??? I can't even imagine the dollar amount that ticket would have been...

Funny thing, when I used to have to drive the Ron Reagan Pkwy, ambulances and fire trucks would hit it lights ablazin'. People, not just me, would see them , slow down and let them pass, and then virtually tailgate them all of the to the hospital at the end because they would drive at less than the traditional flow of traffic, 70-80 in a 50.

Not condoning this of course...(angel)

i would be interested esppecialy if we can get enough mazdas from here to be considered a club these arnt fun if you go at it alone. i can drive if any one wants to ride or i can take the camra and ride im up for anything.

Lol, I got accused of running from the cops because of santa run. That was retarded.
Haha.. yeah. I remember that thread on IA.
It was because of another spicy - tag reported on the scanner.

"LAY LOW R3RUN!!! COPS GONNA GIT JU!"

On top of the fact, why would I pay to drive my car through GA? I mean, if this was a track day then it's different. However, who's saying I can't just meet them down there and follow them... for free? Here is what I say, we can just meet sometime... say on the 27th (this sunday), we can bring food, and we can go to a place... say Tribble Park in Lawrenceville... say around 2. Anything going on like that for free?

Dont think it would be free since i still have to buy some food to take there and gas. nothing is free :) some things are just more expensive than others.

Haha.. yeah. I remember that thread on IA.
It was because of another spicy - tag reported on the scanner.

"LAY LOW R3RUN!!! COPS GONNA GIT JU!"

Yea then they posted in my for sale thread saying the car was hot. Weak. Lol.

Hahaha, I know the kid that is driving the silver lude in that video. Oh and if anyone wants to check out the 240 I plan on going to BP saturday night :)

Yea then they posted in my for sale thread saying the car was hot. Weak. Lol.

Hahaha, I know the kid that is driving the silver lude in that video. Oh and if anyone wants to check out the 240 I plan on going to BP saturday night :)
I'll prob see you there when I get off work.
I usually park with the 240 guys anyways.

Sounds good. Hopefully I get my low beams working by then, lol, if I don't I have to drive around with my brights on.

Back