Standard Suspension Coilovers

I've looked on there. Those are generic pics really.. I was looking for a pic of the Mazda 2 specific spec STD coils.

Seems Standard won't let me sell their products because I'm an online business only. They told me to get back to them when my official site is up and running. I've asked them to reconsider. We'll see what they say.

Update - They will! :)

Last edited:
Seems Standard won't let me sell their products because I'm an online business only. They told me to get back to them when my official site is up and running. I've asked them to reconsider. We'll see what they say.

Rodrigo, trust me STD is first-class. They won't sell to eBay sellers, and will sell only to established e-commerces and shops.

I will always back them up, because the product is great, better made than what we usually see, are proven here in Canada in Drift, Race/Touring in Rally competitions and most of all they have outstanding consumer/shop support.

I truly hope you can do business with them, they are great! Truly above the rest!

PS: I'm not paid to say that. They are superior, that it lol!

Rodrigo, trust me STD is first-class. They won't sell to eBay sellers, and will sell only to established e-commerces and shops.

I will always back them up, because the product is great, better made than what we usually see, are proven here in Canada in Drift, Race/Touring in Rally competitions and most of all they have outstanding consumer/shop support.

I truly hope you can do business with them, they are great! Truly above the rest!

PS: I'm not paid to say that. They are superior, that it lol!

Sure sure. ;) We'll see!

Bad Spring Rates!
Even 6kg/6kg would be an improvement. Maybe these rates may work on a Miata!

If you want to figure out proper spring rates, use the search function and go look at Autocross springs or Race track prep springs for a Civic Si, 1980s vintage. Or call Ground Control or AST.

Bad Spring Rates!
Even 6kg/6kg would be an improvement. Maybe these rates may work on a Miata!

If you want to figure out proper spring rates, use the search function and go look at Autocross springs or Race track prep springs for a Civic Si, 1980s vintage. Or call Ground Control or AST.

Like I said, those spring rates are for 'normal' people who want a sportier drive, but 'like stock' behavior. It will push first, as any safe FWD should do. Lift the throttle, and trust me it will rotate. Want more rotation? Add a rear torsion bar! Or just go the easy way and play with shock damping and tire pressures.

And again, you can order custom spring rates for every STD models. And you can order you choice of dampers too, regular mono's, inverted, race oil, 1-2-3 way adj, ...

And again, you can order custom spring rates for every STD models. And you can order you choice of dampers too, regular mono's, inverted, race oil, 1-2-3 way adj, ...

That's REALLY good to know because I'm now officially allowed to sell Standard Suspension. ( Party Time! ) As soon as i get all the info together I'll start a new Standard Suspension Thread where I'll make all the info available. Stay tuned. ;)

Back