SRT-4

Hold on a second......that's a Neon?!?!?! :eek: Not bad. Not bad at all. The price is right too! / Come on turbo and supercharge kits! We have A LOT of competition coming. :( We'll just have to work that much harder! It seems that a lot of companies have learned from what the MP3 project missed. Horsepower, horsepower, horsepower!

powerful and very good price, but cannot deal with the looks.

Attachments

• _20150919_190600.JPG
    _20150919_190600.JPG
    995 KB · Views: 42
it does look a little too "cute" (like my girlfriend said) but with 205hp and turbocharged i can look past it.

I'll believe it when I see it.Mopar has been promising this thing for 2 years now ! If it does come to reality I'll take one to replace my 99 acr neon! :confused:

just my 2 cents, im a dodge service advisor in VA....neons even with the 2.4 are kinda skechy, they're fast with a few mods, the problem is just keepin the engine together. i read in another thread on here about the german engineering keepin quality up, didnt help much, the 300m is partially german designed has more nit picky problems than anything ive seen beisdes a minivan.

how many will they make or will it be an all out production neon??????? :confused: :mad:

This would be nice if it makes it to actual production. But seeing as how american car companies have a very bad habit of making 1 off cars like Ford's Focus R. which was also supposed to be turbocharged. It never made it to production and was evetually replaced with the SVT due for release this year. I'm happy to see people raising the bar for sub $20k cars, but I am a sceptic and I'll believe it when I see it. ;)

Back