Spotted a 5 in Centennial, CO

Were you headed east on Lincoln at about noon Sunday? I saw one ahead of me near Peoria. I was unable to navigate the traffic before I turned onto Peoria. I saw a white one getting off of C-470 onto Broadway, on Saturday(omg). It had 6 adults in it!

212...?

OK Ladygrey. It had to be you heading west on Lincoln at about 6:48 PM.. tonight?

hmmm, wasn't me. I was headed that way but carpooling with a friend in another car.

Could have been the husband though - not sure what he and the kids got up to while I was out ;). DU plates?

Plates started w/ 212. Must have been someone else. It was a woman, and she wouldn't have looked our way because I was in the big blue Town & Country. Guess I'd better watch for DU plates!

hmmm, wasn't me. I was headed that way but carpooling with a friend in another car.

Could have been the husband though - not sure what he and the kids got up to while I was out ;). DU plates?

I've been seeing tons lately. Have even had the opportunity to park next to a couple lately. There are at least 2 other grey ones near me that I see relatively frequently. So yeah look for the DU (and by DU I mean the college and not the ducks) plates and that is definitely me.

Back