Spotted a 5 in Centennial, CO

AIMWO4

:
Mazda5 Sport 5-Speed
I saw a white Mazda5 near Havana, on Easter this AM. You don't see many here in the Denver area.(boom06)

Damn I thought it was me for a minute... I go through that intersection every day going to and from work.

They are getting more popular around here though, I've actually been seeing 2 or 3 a week on average lately!

I saw a greensilver one over by Tonti's the other day, thought it might be you but it had temp tags and went into the neighborhood there. There is another green that I have seen parked at Centennial Airport just where Peoria turns into Broncos Pkwy several times over the last couple of weeks. There are at least two different white ones that I see in the Havana/Easter vincinity frequently, and another grey just like mine that I have seen several times now. There's also a blue one that must live in our neighborhood since I've seen it at the pool twice now. And I saw a red one somewhere, but don't remember where. Since I work so close to the dealership over there I see people on test drives every once in awhile too but I don't really count that as a sighting.

Sightings

I know what you mena about the dealer sightings, too. I always look for "real" plates. (doh)

The white one I saw actually parked in the lot across from the daycare. I've seen a white one at Highlands Ranch Pkwy and Ranch near my place.

I haven't seen as many as you. I guess my short drive to the office is to blame for that. I only go about 2.5 miles.

I put my original wheels back on in an attempt to wear them down during the hot months. Hopefully, I can use that set of wheels for the snow tires in a couple of years. I don't even have 4K miles on it yet.

Saw another..

Must be charcoal gray. Saw it near Ace Hardware near University and HR Pkwy at about 5:30PM yesterday. Your left hand turn signal doesn't work. (attn)

Ok, I was really worried this was me for a second since I drove to Highlands Ranch to pick up the kids yesterday afternoon (was concerned about the lack of turn signal). But, I was home by 5, and I remembered that it was just early enough that I decided to take 470 rather than driving through Highlands Ranch.

Sooner or later we are going to pass each other though. You seem to be everywhere I go regularly. I just got DU plates on mine, so Carbon Grey with DU plates is me...

OK. (dark)

I'll watch for you. My plate is AIM WO4.

I put my stock wheels back on for now.

Saw another one! A black one on Ridgeline near my office at about 4:25 PM.

JC

Attachments

• POW MIA.jpg
    POW MIA.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMGP0647.JPG
    IMGP0647.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Haha - I love the axe-murdering, stalking smiley... particularly amusing because as I was driving my kids to their friends' house in HR yesterday I said something about keeping their eyes peeled for a green 5. Kid #2 said something like, "Why don't you just find out where they live and go to their house and sit in their driveway until they come out and see ours?" I said, "Well, that's a little creepy and it's called stalking. Plus it's more fun just to happen upon things sometimes."(drive)

Did the black one have a bike rack on top? I've seen that one a couple of times over that way. There is also a silver with a bike rack that lives on the west side of HR somewhere (west of Lucent) that I've seen several times, though not in quite some time.

Last edited:
Ha ha!

That's right! It is more fun to see if you can spot the other. It's like a game. Maybe the kids will be able to read my plates in the rear view mirror. That's fun, too.(cool)

The black one didn't have the rack. Maybe they took it off? I work near the Lucent area... at the intersection of Plaza and Ridgeline. My 5 is usually backed into a space near Ridgeline.

I haven't seen the silver one in a while either.

I'll be venturing out to Havana and Dry Creek area today. (drive) Keep your eyes peeled!

ladygrey said:
Haha - I love the axe-murdering, stalking smiley... particularly amusing because as I was driving my kids to their friends' house in HR yesterday I said something about keeping their eyes peeled for a green 5. Kid #2 said something like, "Why don't you just find out where they live and go to their house and sit in their driveway until they come out and see ours?" I said, "Well, that's a little creepy and it's called stalking. Plus it's more fun just to happen upon things sometimes."(drive)

Did the black one have a bike rack on top? I've seen that one a couple of times over that way. There is also a silver with a bike rack that lives on the west side of HR somewhere (west of Lucent) that I've seen several times, though not in quite some time.

AIMWO4 said:
I'll be venturing out to Havana and Dry Creek area today. (drive) Keep your eyes peeled!

I decided to work from home today... though I do have to run to the office later, maybe the planets will align. Heading into HR today too...

Spotted

I've seen a Red one (going East) on HR Pkwy, and a Blue one (Going East) on Lincoln this week. (wiggle)

Phantom Blue M5s will count as 2. It changes color. Dark Blue when sky is gloomy and Blue Green under direct sunligh late in the day..

I'm still seeing several a week here and there. It's enough that I can't keep track any longer. Most of them are Black, white or grey. It's unusual that I see the other colors.

I parked next to a black one at Sam's on Quebec a couple of weeks ago and then saw a dark blue one across the parking lot. I saw the same dark blue one the very next day in the very same parking lot, I guess we both forgot to get something we needed.

There's a used one for sale at the Toyota dealership on Arapahoe if you know anyone looking ;).

I'm easy to spot now that I have my plates. I still need to get my tint on.

Have you seen the MHM (Mile High Mazda) website that has started up?

(band2)

Stellar Greensilver in Parker

I saw another one like mine in Parker. It was going south on Jordan, crossing Lincoln on Tuesday (I think).(bike)

More!

Spotted a gray 5 at the HR post office yesterday afternoon.

Saw a white 3 and a red 3 this AM on HR Pkwy at about 0810. If I don't wave, I'm shifting. :)

HR PKwy... Grey 5?

Saw a grey 5 at about 0755 this AM... going West.

Could have been Lincoln... Hmmmm

Not me... I didn't get out of the house yesterday until almost 8:30.

I rode next to a blue one all the way up Chambers to Broncos yesterday though. I am still seeing several a week. Almost all in Parker.

Back