sport20 interior look

ILMP5

Contributor
heres a pic of my p5 with the sport 20 look......

interior.jpg

look up leather/vinyl repairs on the phone book and call. If you only lived in IL I would have hooked you up with the guy we are dealing with. It would cost around $250 to do it, all around. PM me if you guys have any questions.

[Cruzer] said:
dude,

I want to do this.... How can I get this done???

One of our members did the same thing, but used FoliaTec interior paint; $35. Masked everything and applied the paint using spray for larger areas and spray into a jar and then using a brush for finer details. looked great ... if i find a picture i'll post it.

ChopstickHero said:
One of our members did the same thing, but used FoliaTec interior paint; $35. Masked everything and applied the paint using spray for larger areas and spray into a jar and then using a brush for finer details. looked great ... if i find a picture i'll post it.

Used Folia tech for my last car.... worked really good.... stayed on for over a year without any problems....

Jc

wonder if folia tec paint matches ours? I had mine color matched to look original.

ChopstickHero said:

Back