Sport front Bumper & mirror Covers

MeSanchez23

:
Mazda Demio Sport 2009
hi i am looking for this bumper and mirror covers (or like this), know where I could find them?

thanks

Front_Aero_Bumper_large.jpgABS-car-door-side-mirror-cover-LED-rearview-mirror-cover-led-turn-signal-light-for-CHEVROLET.jpgled.jpeg

I'm looking for the same bumper. Be aware that the upper and lower grill are diffrent as are the fog light covers.

As for the mirror covers try googling r speed Thailand they have some listed and ship internationally.

That bumper was sold in Australia locally from 08-11 i think. Was on the Genki model which was the highest version here. Font motorsport has a connection in Thailand i think, shoot them a email as all the cars around Asia besides Japan got the Thai built models

I recently bought a pair of projector headlights for the 2 and my total price when all was said and done was about $450. You do get a note that body kit items can't ship by Japan post and must use FedEx, so that may affect your shipping price a bit. They do have shipping cost estimators, though. If you need any help navigating the site, just let me know.

I'm looking for the same bumper. Be aware that the upper and lower grill are diffrent as are the fog light covers.

As for the mirror covers try googling r speed Thailand they have some listed and ship internationally.

Good day,

Tried to google for " r speed Thailand but unable to find then correct webby "

Able to share the link here else appreciate you can pm me the direct URL.

Thanks !!!

I already bought this bumper in Singapore it cost me $150 include lower grill and foglight cover, I went there and take it home, plane ticket was so cheap and also only 2 and half hour flight to go to Singapore from Indonesia. I didn't ship the bumper because the shipping was cost me too much. There's no bumper like the JDM one in Thailand. In south east asia is only Singapore that has this JDM bumper, Mazda already selling the mazda2 since the first gen Demio in Singapore... So they also had goodies...

and also note that the front grill and the foglights is totally different to mazda2 nowdays.... if you want to buy the bumper I highly recommended you to buy fullset bumper including the foglights and the front grill....

Last edited:
thanks to all for response

i live in Dominican Republic, so is too expensive buy this kind of accessories in other country. Here in DR, the car dealers import from Japan and i was very lucky in finding a Mazda Demio Sport (Tamura) 2009.
so that not only I got the bumper I wanted, I got the car that brings the bumper: D with all its features, 1.5 engine, transmission sport, shift paddles on the wheel, etc: D

b7Oacjf.jpg

Back