Spoiler removal (TONS of pics)

Good work I actually like the new spoiler even though it may not be stock. Its even better that u installed it yourself! Keep up the good work.

Well, I like it. . .I'd be interested in doing that swap too. . .need a black 2010 MZ3 hatch in the Chicago area. . .

old thread revival...i love how darkspeed's spoiler looks on my 3! the only thing that sucks is that people are always asking me if it's an MS3.

how did you guys change spoilers? the MS3 spoiler has the rear top brake light while the regular 3 hatch's have the brake like inside the cabin? did you guys swap that as well?

exactly. you'll need to drill a hole as well, and the plug types are different. i'll post pics on this thread or another later on.

Pulling spoiler off

exactly. you'll need to drill a hole as well, and the plug types are different. i'll post pics on this thread or another later on.

I have on done the four bolts, but how much force do i have to use when pulling it off? I felt i pulled pretty hard and it didnt seem to come off it would wiggle around. I dont want to damage the car? Any certain spot i need to put from?

Question about the speed spoiler.. Do the two pieces separate? It appears to be two pieces, the part with the LED Brake Light, and the raised spoiler.

i do believe it does, but i've never done it, so i can't tell you how. but if you go on eBay there are just upper spoilers for sale.

Latest posts

Back