Spicy MSP Partout!! Tons of parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back from Costa Rica, I have started working right away pretty much and I have a lot of stuff to wrap up and finish for college/papers from trip, but I will be getting caught up with the forums, it will just take me a couple days, thanks for the patience. (6/8/2010)
-max

ALL NEW PLEASE READ 3/25/2010- I am back from break for the next few days, I need this stuff out, I will make sure to keep track of this thread when I go back to school.. as long as these guidelines are followed: (follow these please, it will make things much much easier, I had no clue what I was doing when I first started this, but I need these parts gone.. now)
First Page is updated as of 5/13/2010 to parts that are sold/available (scroll down for the list/parts) so you do not have to look through the pages, there is nothing there that is not posted here, for the most part
Read Carefully Please before you send me a pm, PLEASE-
1.) Send me a pm, no need to post on the thread unless you have a question that you need to ask other people such as fitment issues or anything like that, go ahead, also if you like to add feedback, feel free.

2.) in the private message subject, state the part that you are interested in, if it is too long, state the major parts first so I know what you are looking for easier.

3.) When you send the pm, GIVE ME AN OFFER, all I will do if you do not give me an offer for the part is ask you for an offer, I will list prices for some parts that I have looked at and found people selling them for, but other parts, give me an offer.. a FAIR offer, so I have something to go off of.. everything is without shipping costs, unless I state otherwise, and the prices with shipping are within the US, outside will cost more obviously.

Also-

4.) On the paypal which I realized I had forgot to add back onto this page, is Firerblazer360@cs.com please include your full address and the part your buying in the notes/comments or subject or something like that on the invoice from paypal. thanks

5.) Parts that need to be freighted such as doors, trunks, bumpers ect... I have no experience doing that, I would prefer local pick ups, but will be willing to ship, if you can find a method to freight it that you are willing to pay, feel free to do so, things will go much much faster and I will most likely give you a discount more than I might already have.

6.) All other parts, shipping costs are out of my hands, so when I tell you the shipping costs, please do not try to drop the price of the product, I do not control shipping, the price for the product should not be less than it's worth just because it will cost more to ship.

7.)- Make sure you are serious about buying these parts, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, all prices are negotiable! so please follow these guidelines, people that have sent me pms before will get first choice obviously and I am sorry that this has taken so damn long, I didn't know what I was getting myself into , and I am no salesman, and with 22.6k views (3/24/2010) you would think I'd be able to finish this, but there are a lot of parts in a car, and not a lot of time with school...and there is not enough time to do both well, so school wins.

8.) If you are fast about getting back to me and follow these guidelines, I promise I will get back to you in a timely manner, if for some reason this does not happen, especially if you are a local pick up call me please, it will get you the parts much faster, leave me a message if I am not there (most likely in class) and we can work something out quickly. 203-313-6131 and please, please only call me if you are seriously interestedin an item and am willing to work out a price and any shipping or whatnot quickly.

I will post pics and prices of parts that I know below, I have lots of other pics in the photobucket link below.. please use it!http://s546.photobucket.com/home/Sack107/allalbums

-all pics have the dates posted, at least most of them, nothing has changed, there is a separate album with the parts that I have taken pics of what i have left (I didn't not get all of the parts, just because there are so many, but it includes most)

Last edited:
Interested in the plastic spray pan underneath the tranny side of eng compartment. Is it still intact & do you still have it & how much to 77062 if so?

ok, ill update everything and respond to the pms tonight, sorry, was busy doing a few things yesterday, but I'll make sure to respond to everyone, and for parts pending sale and shipping and all that, sorry for taking a little longer than might be usual, I can't drive right now, so my rides to the shipping store and all that are limited to when I can get a ride..

and also for parts that I'm still trying to get off, it was snowing today and its suppose to be really cold the next few days so its gonna be a little slow going, but I'll get it done..

thanks,
-max

ok so far, the shift boot, and the 2nd O2 sensor is sold.. along with the ECU harness.. the sills are still FS, I am waiting for reply on.. well a lot of people.. the general price that I found the sills going for was over $100 so i am asking $100, or the best offer from people interested.. for everyone that I have replied to (all 40 of you lol) I will be trying to get outside tomorrow to take pics.. I am not too sure how much I will be able to take out because it is suppose to be around -5degreese F outside.. and I would like to keep my fingers from being frost bitten ( i prefer warm weather)

for everyone so far, everything is best offer, so pm me with an offer for things and pretty much within the list of pms i get, before I get the item out and the deal is considered "sold" than it is still up for grabs, I was going to try to find prices but I found myself going nuts trying to get all that info.. and using the search button that much made my head spin.... so like i said, its pretty much a bid for these things, and I am writing everything down so i can keep track of bids and whatnot. hopefully the cold will go away so i can get back to parting out the car, but it may be a little slower than you are use to but just know that I am working as fast as possible in the winter..

thank you all very much
-max

I need the a pillars. Can you PM me a price? Also if the sail on the pedals falls through I take second dibs. Oh yeah, and floor mats would be nice.

I'm working on the car right now, I'll respond to the pms a little latter, but in the mean time, anyone know how the heck to get the steering wheel off.. ive unscrewed every screw/bolt that I can see holding that thing together, and it still doesn't budge... some help would be nice.. also with the dashboard, I took some screws out that I could see, but I can't figure out the method of holding the dash board on.. any tips would be sweet.. I'll check back in a little bit.

I'm working on the car right now, I'll respond to the pms a little latter, but in the mean time, anyone know how the heck to get the steering wheel off.. ive unscrewed every screw/bolt that I can see holding that thing together, and it still doesn't budge... some help would be nice.. also with the dashboard, I took some screws out that I could see, but I can't figure out the method of holding the dash board on.. any tips would be sweet.. I'll check back in a little bit.

Im not sure if u got it off. But ull need to go to ur local auto store and rent a steering wheel remover. And itll get it off. Any shipping updates? Just to make u feel alittler better its 65 deg F here in cali. (nana)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back