Spicy MSP Partout!! Tons of parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back from Costa Rica, I have started working right away pretty much and I have a lot of stuff to wrap up and finish for college/papers from trip, but I will be getting caught up with the forums, it will just take me a couple days, thanks for the patience. (6/8/2010)
-max

ALL NEW PLEASE READ 3/25/2010- I am back from break for the next few days, I need this stuff out, I will make sure to keep track of this thread when I go back to school.. as long as these guidelines are followed: (follow these please, it will make things much much easier, I had no clue what I was doing when I first started this, but I need these parts gone.. now)
First Page is updated as of 5/13/2010 to parts that are sold/available (scroll down for the list/parts) so you do not have to look through the pages, there is nothing there that is not posted here, for the most part
Read Carefully Please before you send me a pm, PLEASE-
1.) Send me a pm, no need to post on the thread unless you have a question that you need to ask other people such as fitment issues or anything like that, go ahead, also if you like to add feedback, feel free.

2.) in the private message subject, state the part that you are interested in, if it is too long, state the major parts first so I know what you are looking for easier.

3.) When you send the pm, GIVE ME AN OFFER, all I will do if you do not give me an offer for the part is ask you for an offer, I will list prices for some parts that I have looked at and found people selling them for, but other parts, give me an offer.. a FAIR offer, so I have something to go off of.. everything is without shipping costs, unless I state otherwise, and the prices with shipping are within the US, outside will cost more obviously.

Also-

4.) On the paypal which I realized I had forgot to add back onto this page, is Firerblazer360@cs.com please include your full address and the part your buying in the notes/comments or subject or something like that on the invoice from paypal. thanks

5.) Parts that need to be freighted such as doors, trunks, bumpers ect... I have no experience doing that, I would prefer local pick ups, but will be willing to ship, if you can find a method to freight it that you are willing to pay, feel free to do so, things will go much much faster and I will most likely give you a discount more than I might already have.

6.) All other parts, shipping costs are out of my hands, so when I tell you the shipping costs, please do not try to drop the price of the product, I do not control shipping, the price for the product should not be less than it's worth just because it will cost more to ship.

7.)- Make sure you are serious about buying these parts, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, all prices are negotiable! so please follow these guidelines, people that have sent me pms before will get first choice obviously and I am sorry that this has taken so damn long, I didn't know what I was getting myself into , and I am no salesman, and with 22.6k views (3/24/2010) you would think I'd be able to finish this, but there are a lot of parts in a car, and not a lot of time with school...and there is not enough time to do both well, so school wins.

8.) If you are fast about getting back to me and follow these guidelines, I promise I will get back to you in a timely manner, if for some reason this does not happen, especially if you are a local pick up call me please, it will get you the parts much faster, leave me a message if I am not there (most likely in class) and we can work something out quickly. 203-313-6131 and please, please only call me if you are seriously interestedin an item and am willing to work out a price and any shipping or whatnot quickly.

I will post pics and prices of parts that I know below, I have lots of other pics in the photobucket link below.. please use it!http://s546.photobucket.com/home/Sack107/allalbums

-all pics have the dates posted, at least most of them, nothing has changed, there is a separate album with the parts that I have taken pics of what i have left (I didn't not get all of the parts, just because there are so many, but it includes most)

Last edited:
I will start with the parts that I have an idea for the prices. Some of these parts have offers on them, but are waiting a reply. I will also just post all of the parts and items first, than post pics after so it is easier to read.(after these first 2 items which are separate)
Again prices are negotiable!

These first 2 parts are from my new spicy msp, and my brothers new titanium msp, and I took them off and am selling them
MSP UNI Chip- SOLD
CorkSport (CS) "Power Series" MSP exhaust- J pipe back!-SOLD,
-would be willing to sell CS exhaust hangers with this for $25 extra, only had them on my old car for a couple hundred miles before I totaled my car, and can also add CS front and rear Motor Mount inserts, for $45 extra.. never installed! still in the opened bag they came in (they cost me about $65-70 with shipping, and just have been sitting in bag since then

All parts are from my 1st/totaled 2003 spicy MSP, All parts listed in my SIG ARE NOT FOR SALE:

1.)MSP Spicy Trunk/Spoiler- great condition, $250 obo (will need to be picked up, or freighted)
2.)MSP Spicy Rear Bumper with the Lip (they will not come apart, lots of industrial epoxy)- $250 obo (will need to be freighted or picked up locally)
3.)MSP Full Racebeat Exhaust- $220 (this is J pipe back, but can include s pipe if you need it, just let me know, I am selling this whole, not taking this apart, great condition, I am selling the exhaust that was on my new msp before a CS exhaust was added, not sure of millage but great condition, no dents that i have noticed, just dirty from sitting in basement)
4.)MSP Stock Rotors with about 20k miles on them (were taken off my new msp)- $120 obo
5.)MSP Stock Intake Mani--$90 each obo (sold 1,still one left with about 50k miles on them, great condition, comes with all the stuff attached to it, great for butterfly removal upgrade)
6.)MSP stock Calipers (front and rear, all 3(I used the front Right one to replace it on my msp now) 55k miles on them about, great condition)-$160 obo (pending sale 3/24)
7.)MSP stock Springs, SOLD
8.)MSP stock Steering Wheel-SOLD
9.)MSP Spacro pedals -$60+ (great condition, little normal wear as seen in pics below)
10.)MSP stock MAF-$90 shipped
11.)MSP stock Driver Side Headlight-$100 obo (excellent condition, working bulbs in there also, no scratches that I can see)
12.)MSP HVAC controls-$80 obo (everything works great, knobs not sticky and turn completely ect..)
13.) MSP stock Foglight- SOLD
14.)Spicy MSP Driver side Fender- $150 obo (excellent condition, will need to be freighted last time i checked)

Last edited:
Here are the pics for the items that I have listed above with prices, sorry they are so big, but I think this is best way to do this.

1.)/2.) more pics in photobucket link above

IMG_0642.jpg

3.)
IMG_1326.jpg

4.)
IMG_0662.jpg

5.)
IMG_1329.jpg

6.)
IMG_1433.jpg

7.)SOLD
8.)SOLD
9.)
IMG_0732.jpg

10.)
IMG_0752.jpg

11.)
IMG_0664.jpg

12.)
IMG_1311.jpg

13.)SOLD

Last edited:
These are parts that I have, Most parts I don't know prices for, so make sure you send me the pm with an offer:
More Pics can be found on the first post in the Photobucket link there are lots of random parts I that I have and might not have been able to include them in some of the pictures, so ask me about them!
Steering assembly?
IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

Rear Sway bar with brackets/bushings
IMG_1282.jpg

front 2 of the 4 Hubs
IMG_1286.jpg

Rear 2 with the bars that attach+Rear ABS sensors(I have the hubs off the support bar piece, but can't get the black bars off the hub on the rear 2, or hubs themselves apart, if someone can let me know how to, ill give it a shot)
IMG_1287.jpg

Rear MM, I have the driver side Trany mount too, just need to get a pic of it
IMG_1288.jpg

Windshield Wiper Motor
IMG_1291.jpg

Part where the break/clutch fluids come together? Something like that
IMG_1292.jpg

Front windshield cover thing
IMG_1294.jpg

Last edited:
More pics and parts:

Here are one of the doors, looking for ~$250 obo I have ALL 4 DOORS w/ windows and everything that goes in them (they are behind the blankets behind the door) other than what comes out when panels are removed.. and w/o speakers (Will need to be freighted or picked up)
IMG_1392.jpg

I have the stock plastic pipes, not sure about other parts in pic, pm if interested(also the BPV piece on the hotpipe broke off, but it can be melted back on, it looks like it was just melted on there in the first place with extra plastic, almost like glue, but I should be able to do that, just have not tried yet.)
IMG_1306.jpg

Kickpanel Fuse box w/fuses
IMG_1312.jpg

Dimmer switch
IMG_1321.jpg

MSP stock horn
IMG_1324.jpg

front piece, SOLD
Rear door panels, comes with handles and stuff ~$50 obo
IMG_1302.jpg

Hood latchSOLD
Stock Coolant Suppressor
IMG_1328.jpg

Break/Clutch coolant reservoir and attachment
IMG_1333.jpg

Steering parts
IMG_1343.jpg

Fuel pressure sensor/regulator?
IMG_1346.jpg

Stock MSP Ignition coils
IMG_1356.jpg

Box from under stereo
IMG_1351.jpg

Last edited:
More Pics
Stock MSP Alarm Sensor Brain and Shock Sensor
IMG_1357.jpg

Not sure, some Computer piece, it is in the front middle under the dash, in front of the middle shifter section under the lower pocket
IMG_1354.jpg

Engine Fuse box and Stock Coolant reservoir
IMG_1365.jpg

Stock MSP seatbelts, front and rear, other than what comes off with the seats (a little dirty but is just from sitting in the basement I will clean these and re-post pics after)
IMG_1362.jpg

I think this is front speed sensors?
IMG_1367.jpg

Support Cross Bar piece, going to have to pick up if you want this, would cost a lot to ship (unless you are willing to pay)
IMG_1376.jpg

Master Cylinder/Break thing?
IMG_1383.jpg

Stock MSP Air conditioning/Heater Core, all the parts that are part of this, I will not take apart, comes all together
IMG_1386.jpg

Windshield wiper arms/motors
IMG_1378.jpg

Part of brake/clutch fluid system?
IMG_1379.jpg

Manual Pedal Assembly-SOLD
MSP Stock Tranny SOLD
Shifter bars and shifter
IMG_1375.jpg

Stock MSP SMIC
IMG_0778.jpg

Rear deck Will need to be picked up as far as I can see.
IMG_0746.jpg

Stock Spare Tire, never used
IMG_0745.jpg

Stock MSP Fuel Rail, w/o injectors (they are in my brother's car right now)
IMG_0735.jpg

Stock MSP Cams
IMG_1331.jpg

MSP stock Valve section of engine, a little rusty from sitting but if anyone wants to pick up for very low price, could be used for PG P&P
IMG_1341.jpg

Stock MSP dash, WILL NEED PICKUP
DSCN2291.jpg

Rear MSP Crash Bar w/foam can also see the Full MSP Carpet in the pic, didn't have another one, but can take more, also have other interior parts still, most side panel parts are sold though, but feel free to ask
IMG_1390.jpg

Have the hood, it is the one that was in the accident, but is just bent in the front right side, and a shop can easily rework it, If someone wants to pick this up, I'd be willing to sell for very very cheap price, say $25
IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1396.jpg

Last edited:
Things Pending sale, you can see pics in the first post of this thread, in the photobucket link- many things that are pending sale might not end up being sold, so if you have interest, please pm me to see if they are still being sold!

Parts that are SOLD as of around 5/10/10, some parts I do not have listed, just forgot
-O2 senor
-Seats-
-Shift boot
-Taillights
-Turbo kit-SOLD
-cupholders w/silver trim -
-both front door panels
-Strut tower bar/brackets
-Both of the sub/amp sold
-both airbox/pipes kit sold
-MS doorsills
-ECU harness/alarm bezel/speedo gauges ect..and cowl plugs
-Floor mats
-Side skirts
-purge valve solenoid
-SPOOL lowering springs (blue ones)
-foglight switch
-EGR tube
-both sets of struts are sold
-1 set of springs sold, other is still FS
-ECU SOLD
-Fog light sold
-Steering Wheel Sold
-CS exhaust sold
-unichip sold
-Hood Latch+cable SOLD
-Tranny and Pedal assembly SOLD
-also, for the ENGINE, using that to replace a MSP my dad bought w/hole in block..so NOT FOR SALE

Let me know if there are anything you want pics of, thanks for being patient.
Also everything is just as I took it out of the car, I can clean some of them up before shipping them, as well as possible and within reason (I'll do my best make sure everything is clean and all that.)

It is getting warmer finally things are easier to take out, getting close to the end, but I'm very very busy with school, but it is almost over but.. like I said before some of this stuff may take me a little while to get out and all that, but I'm working quickly. Thanks

Last edited:
i'm looking for driver and passenger window switch panels when u decide to part panels from door! also ceter radio console if you have the greyish w/ cf on sides one

front o2 sensor

I have to keep that one (the primary 02 sensor that is) for the new MSP, that one is bad, so I'm switching it over.

dibs on the msp pedals, msp shift boot with yellow stiching, cup holder, and mazdaspeed front doorsills, shifter, front rotors pending pictures and price let me know money in hand
The pedals, I'll work on getting them out tomorrow, the Shift boot is actually just a straight black leather boot, never really noticed the lack of stitching, but oh well. as far as the shifter, do you mean the actual shifter rod, because the shifter knob (the sparco piece) I'm going to keep as I said... everything else I'll get together and come up with a price and pm you, if you like ill also pm you more detailed pics if you like, just let me know.

i'm looking for driver and passenger window switch panels when u decide to part panels from door! also ceter radio console if you have the greyish w/ cf on sides one
I knew someone was looking for those lol, which is why i said I would like to keep together, but I will let you know, just fyi, I believe I saw someone selling the switch kits or whatever in the FS section if you haven't already looked.

Last edited:
Dibs on second 02 sensor. Pm me ur paypal please. Its sad to see such a beautiful car being torn apart. Someone buy the whole car, except my 02 sensor!!!LOL.

I have to keep that one (the primary 02 sensor that is) for the new MSP, that one is bad, so I'm switching it over.

The pedals, I'll work on getting them out tomorrow, the Shift boot is actually just a straight black leather boot, never really noticed the lack of stitching, but oh well. as far as the shifter, do you mean the actual shifter rod, because the shifter knob (the sparco piece) I'm going to keep as I said... everything else I'll get together and come up with a price and pm you, if you like ill also pm you more detailed pics if you like, just let me know.

ok then dont need the shifter boot i need the shifter thats in the car that goes to the linkage under the car i sent you another pm btw

struts.. and springs. do you know if they'll fit a 00 protege?... o_O

Dono, hopefully someone else will chime in

As for everyone else, I'll check my pms, then most likely sometime tomorrow I'll get the prices on most of the items and get back to you..

how much for the shift boot? Mines is pretty worn, and a newer one would be nice.

Not urgent at all, so if someone NEEDS it they can totally take it, but nonetheless im interested in a price.

i have that box you need.. i installed a double din head unit on mine.. just sitting in my trunk.. can use a little cleaning. but its in good condition :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back