Speedline Power Folding Mirrors Installed...

man element I just like the new license plate you got haha. The mirrors are wicked too.

Just curious how you got them to open and close with the ignition?

Ig on -> open

If off -> close. if off how does power go to the motor to close it?

again sweet plate!!

There is a mystery white wire that came with the mirrors. That is a 12v sensing wire. If it sensing 12 volts from a source it will open the mirrors when you disconnect the 12 volt or if it shuts off the mirrors close. The white wire is purely for signal only the mirrors will pull power from the rest of the harness.

They are controllable with the switch that is provided. However I just wired them to work off the ignition.

Sure it may be redundant, but if you look at other vehicles, many have both the sidemarkers and signal mirrors.

The mirror markers provide there own functionality. They are eye level with most oncoming drivers. If I had a choice side mirror blinkers> side markers

Hi,
Just bought the mirrors and looking around for the wiring diagrams. Any help would be appreciated.
En.

Turn Signal(L) blue +
passenger kick,
harness to rear

Turn Signal(R) blue/red +
passenger kick,
harness to rear

Dome Supervision black/blue to black/red -
passenger kick, harness to rear

US cars are already hooked up for heated mirrors. so all you have to do is run the pins into the connector

http://**********************/index.php?topic=103358.0

Those look super hot. I've been eyeing them for my car for a while but just haven't pulled the trigger. Nice job.

Back