Speedline Power Folding Mirrors Installed...

Ha ha there's been a few people that weren't so nice with their comments about my wheels. At the end of the day I'm the one driving my car so let them hate lol.

Thanks for the compliments!

could not agree more. Well mine were blue and were stick on type like the ones they make for motorcycle wheels it was the same thing they come curved to apply onto rims. The other MR2 guys just hated all the way to the bank. Yours looks good, if you like it, then fawk whoever doesnt like em.

Hank3 you're going to get me in trouble :)

Pretty sweet. I've got the mirrors and they're nice!

You're gonna make me spend all my money :)

One question: according to the eBay ad it says it is "antifog" does that mean that have electric defoggers or is there something else about the mirror that prevents fog?

Thanks for the clarification.

You're gonna make me spend all my money :)

One question: according to the eBay ad it says it is "antifog" does that mean that have electric defoggers or is there something else about the mirror that prevents fog?

Thanks for the clarification.

Well they are heated mirrors. However unless your car has the heated mirrors OEM installed then you will have to do some additional wiring I believe.

Those look sick , been looking for those for my P5. How quiet is the folding operation? I found an authentic set for the P5 but without any type of harnesses this may be a better way to go.

Very nice! I have the speedline mirrors on the OEM housings and they are awesome. It would be cool to have the powerfold controllable though.

On a side note...isn't it a little redundant to have the fender blinkers and mirror blinkers?

Very nice! I have the speedline mirrors on the OEM housings and they are awesome. It would be cool to have the powerfold controllable though.

On a side note...isn't it a little redundant to have the fender blinkers and mirror blinkers?

They are controllable with the switch that is provided. However I just wired them to work off the ignition.

Sure it may be redundant, but if you look at other vehicles, many have both the sidemarkers and signal mirrors.

More pics:

Mazdaspeed3Pictures109.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures102.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures105.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures106.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures107.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures104.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures108.jpg

They are controllable with the switch that is provided. However I just wired them to work off the ignition.

Sure it may be redundant, but if you look at other vehicles, many have both the sidemarkers and signal mirrors.
Cool, that would make an awesome How-To.
You do make a good point there. lol

Would love a nice How-To on this as well.....The wiring is the only part that scares me. Does the MS3 have any wires run to the mirrors, or do you have to wire everything in from scratch?

Hi,
Just bought the mirrors and looking around for the wiring diagrams. Any help would be appreciated.
En.

man element I just like the new license plate you got haha. The mirrors are wicked too.

Just curious how you got them to open and close with the ignition?

Ig on -> open

If off -> close. if off how does power go to the motor to close it?

again sweet plate!!

Back