speedline badgeless grill question

StormTrooper6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 Sport
anybody know how long it takes to get the grill from them once you order it. I'm not very patient but i just want to know what i'm up against before I order it. oh and PS i was thinking about getting the unpainted version to speed it up a bit :D thoughts?

I got one as a gift, but I'm pretty sure the person that got it for me said it took damn near a month. Still can't wait for the damn weather to break for good, cause I want to paint it and get it installed.

yea thats what kids are saying these days, but i need to get it asap so i can paint it and install it before my huge ass texas meet on april 3rd, so i called up nextmod and it will be here in 7 days, the girl even gave me free shipping :D

hey stormtrooper6 can you post pics and reviews of fitment when you get it please. i have been looking into both speedline and nextmod for a while...speedline on ebay says it ships from japan i believe.. and the last thing i ordered from japan took a month an a half and it was something small like a memory card so i think you made the right choice going with nextmod since they are in canada.. i was also reading online about people complaining about these grills cracking so do yourself a favor and it you plan on painting it make sure you have the bodyshop painting it reinforce it with extra fiberglass or a glue or something. i am sure they would know what to use. goodluck with it!

Got mine in 10 days ( Canada) Fitment was okay , quality is # 1 . Here my picture .

Attachments

• Untitled-11818.jpg
    Untitled-11818.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 351
hey stormtrooper6 can you post pics and reviews of fitment when you get it please. i have been looking into both speedline and nextmod for a while...speedline on ebay says it ships from japan i believe.. and the last thing i ordered from japan took a month an a half and it was something small like a memory card so i think you made the right choice going with nextmod since they are in canada.. i was also reading online about people complaining about these grills cracking so do yourself a favor and it you plan on painting it make sure you have the bodyshop painting it reinforce it with extra fiberglass or a glue or something. i am sure they would know what to use. goodluck with it!

ha, yea whenever i e-mail a company a question and they just say, look over there, yea no s***, already did, i'm not dumb but oh well Nextmod is shipping it out tomorrow, they're packer guy was sick today so Rachel (works at Nextmod, real nice girl too :D) assured me tomorrow would be the day lol.

and blackwidow -- that grill looks good, and that whole car looks like its a BAMF!

i bought a nextmod grill on ebay and had it painted perfectly only to find out it fit f***in terrible im skeptical about buying the speedline one now :/ but i will when i get back from deployment

Back