Speed6 Average Lifespan?

38,000 miles.. 2006.. I am the second owner since 19,000 miles.

Prop shaft seal
Driver side Axle seal
Air in the coolant/radiator car would show hot was not. Had to bleed the system
REAR BRAKES stick when it rains or snows and I drive it and the car sits over night sometimes the Rear brakes will be froze stuck. Dealership SAYS ITS NORMAL
Various rattles mostly just the center armest thing which I can fix
Clutch Previous owner
Shift fork/pads Previous owner
2nd/3rd synchro or something or other Previous owner
Transaxle leak previous owner
Some other stuff.

Previous owner was a teenage girl from eastern Europe.

Im not :)

REAR BRAKES stick when it rains or snows and I drive it and the car sits over night sometimes the Rear brakes will be froze stuck. Dealership SAYS ITS NORMAL

Very normal. Disc brakes will rust in just a few HOURS in the humidity is up or it rains (at least here), and you've got the rears engaged because of the parking brake.. This is the whole reason I want some zinc plated rotors.. It won't stop um from sticking, but it'll keep the hub from rust-welding itself on!

Very normal. Disc brakes will rust in just a few HOURS in the humidity is up or it rains (at least here), and you've got the rears engaged because of the parking brake.. This is the whole reason I want some zinc plated rotors.. It won't stop um from sticking, but it'll keep the hub from rust-welding itself on!

Cool nice tpo know. Maybe I should look into those rotors as well. Like I stated it happened rarely and mostly when it snowed and i drove around then let it sit

Just traded mine in with just over 53k miles on her... No problems that werent of my doing and even then it was tires.brakes...Regular maintenance stuff....

130000 KM (80 778 miles) 2006 MS6

My turbo had to be replaced (symptoms where very dark oil and burning through 1L of oil / 600KM). Since the turbo has been replaced there's about 1/2 L gone at a time after a few fills (I check the oil every fill and on the 3rd or 4th half a liter goes missing). Oil is fairly dark still but it runs great but has a rough start once in a while. Wondering if anyone else is having similar issues. I still have MAP for another 30000KM so I want to figure out what's going on before the end of warranty.

Besides the wheel bearings being replaced and a leaky oil pan and other misc issues it's been a good vehicle.

Back