Speed 6 Injector Code.. Help?

spm725

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Okay guys so here is the deal. I have had my ms6 for about a year. It has 110k Miles, and I just replaced the clutch. Now the problem started when I went to turn it over for the first time after the replacement... It took awhile to start, and it is not idling properly :/ It bogs down, and acts like its gonna die coming down off a rev. I cant the RPM's over 4500, and it will not accelerate while driving. It is throwing two codes.

P0193 (Generic fuel ratio problems; fuel pump, injectors, etc.)
P0204 (injector 4 cylinder problems)

The part that confuses me is that I did nothing with the fuel system when replacing the clutch. Therefor I do not see a reason I should be having fuel issues. Especially because It ran perfectly fine before I did my clutch. (besides not being able to drive ;P) I'm just not sure what to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

If you had a dashhawk or an AP you could see what your fuel psi is. that and the seals for the injectors are not so great but with a stock car it should be fine. Find someone with a logger that way you can see whats going on.

Back