specific questions

RicesP5

:
2002 Mica Black Protege5
Alllrighty. Swapping turbos from factory to the Callaway.
I need to know what kind of bov would work. And what fmic kit to use. Also looking into bigger injectors and fuel management system. Also what would or could be done ecu wise. I'm on a phone so searching sucks plus it'd be easier to just have this because I'm sure I have a million more questions

For example. I have a 03 so no fmic. Once I go fmic will I have to swap radiators?

Alllrighty. Swapping turbos from factory to the Callaway.
I need to know what kind of bov would work. And what fmic kit to use. Also looking into bigger injectors and fuel management system. Also what would or could be done ecu wise. I'm on a phone so searching sucks plus it'd be easier to just have this because I'm sure I have a million more questions

For example. I have a 03 so no fmic. Once I go fmic will I have to swap radiators?

These are not specific questions...

"Swapping turbos from factory to the Callaway" -You are, eh? I'd like more info on that.....

There are no FMIC kits in production and there haven't been for a few years. Good luck if you want a nice bolt-on setup and be prepared to pay for it. Otherwise, the CX Racing ''universal'' kit is your best option.

Injector size is dependent on, about, 500 different variables...

Fuel management also depends on many variables...

Now, ask some specific questions.

Latest posts

Back