South Florida Caravan to Mazda Palooza

Yeah, it's by the U gas on US27 and Hialeah Gardens Drive. If you live in Ft. Lauderdale we can meet up and drive down together.

take 595 to us 27 and continue south on 27 untill you see the denny's on the right, it's quite a drive if you do not know where your going, I'll probably head out tomorrow night.

We're gonna plan something for when Moroso in WPB opens back up. Other than that, contact Reyan above. He's a Miami guy.

yup, well, it was. lol

under new ownership and is now West Palm Beach International Speedway

Hmm so you guys race your cars on the track? Arent there regulations saying that you need to have a 5 point harness, blah blah blah?

Or do you guys just meet there and hang out?

i've actually never been yet. so, i can't really say.

More than likely, it'll be a chill and meet event with a few guys running.

I know it'll see more action when the road course actually opens, rather than the 1/4 mile strip

Ok thats cool, maybe I can get some more millenia guys from another forum to go when this happens. Sounds good.

I call Palm Beach International Raceway today (formerly Moroso), I spoked to Kim and she said that the drag strip would be open on the 12th next Wed. for test and tune and continue every Wed. and Friday from 4pm to 11pm. So I guess we can start planning a date, I think as mentioned before Friday night would best suite everyone. Let's get a suggested date so we can organise a meet.

Hmm so you guys race your cars on the track? Arent there regulations saying that you need to have a 5 point harness, blah blah blah?

Or do you guys just meet there and hang out?

For test and tune the rules are not that strick, as long as you have good tires, a seat belt and a safety helmet if your running under 13's. Will post more rules soon.

I wont be running anywhere near that so I should be good, my car cant even burnout, lol. Late Nov Early Dec?

if i run, it'll be the most intense 17 seconds of my life

Nov won't work for me, but don't plan around me.

Post up the date and i'll see if i can make it

(rofl)

Wait... is this aside from "your first time" as a teenie booper??? lol :p

You told me that was normal, happened to everyone, and not to worry about it! (sad2)

lol

Last edited:
Here is the the event calender for the track. Keep in mind if we wanna wait for december that H.I.N Miami is dec. 20. So Friday 19 will be out since most people would be getting their cars ready. Let's see if there is any Friday that will work for everyone, we got these friday's in Nov. 14th,21st and 28th (black friday) and dec. 5th and 12th. Let's get some feed back.

Back