Soo... had court decided to take pics :)

bafilio1

:
2002 P5
I had the hopefully FINAL court hearing yesterday for shared parenting for my daughter. I won FYI. but I parked at the highest level at the Franklin County Court parking garage and took some pics of home sweet ole home (cbus ohio)

IMAGE_011.jpg

IMAGE_012.jpg

And this past blizzard a beautiful drive up 315 between 270 and 23N
IMAGE_008.jpg

the first pic looks awesome. it looks like u could back up ur car a little more and fall off. The blizzard pic is pretty cool too. Congrats on the court hearing(thumb)

Lol thanks.. its been a gruelling 8 months of court just about twice a month. Gaurdian adlitem visits about 6 times to verify the liveability of my house. Granted my daughters mother lives at home with her parents who only have a 2 bedroom condo. So she sleeps with her. And I own a 3 bedroom house where she has her own room in a better school district and am married. My daughters mom kept fighting for me NOT to win even though I didn't want my child support to change. I figure I don't want me and my wife to live middle class and when my daughter is with her mother being not as well off. you know?

When you finally come hang with the rest of us you should take us to that garage to do more photos. Looks like a real good view.

Congrats on the better life for your daughter as well.

Thanks... Yeah we should do it up. When it gets slightly warmer I'll be down. Plus I switched from managing tim hortons to Taco Bell near easton. So my hours are a little later. :(

Congrats man........I am so happy for you and your daughter. Proud to hear that other men WANT to be Dads. I realize how fortunate I am, I share my kids evenly with my ex, no drama, we actually like each other, just didnt work as a couple. You're daughter will benefit from this is ways you will never know. Having a strong male figure in her life will really be a blessing to her, and her mom and you!

Congrats man........I am so happy for you and your daughter. Proud to hear that other men WANT to be Dads. I realize how fortunate I am, I share my kids evenly with my ex, no drama, we actually like each other, just didnt work as a couple. You're daughter will benefit from this is ways you will never know. Having a strong male figure in her life will really be a blessing to her, and her mom and you!
yeah its rediculous how many rights we DONT have as fathers out of wedlock. But thanks me and my ex was the same why but now that I am married its very hard for me to stay "civil" with her because she has a HUGE problem with my current wife even though they don't say a word to each other. But we are working on that. I would love for my family and her family (when she gets there) to be as happy in eachothers presence as possible. Its easier to deal with when she has a boyfriend but when shes single she can be a little to much to handle LOL.

and LOL @ispoon

congrats man, great to know there are at least some dads out there that care! Ive just seen alot of this with friends and co-workers the outcome was much different

Car looks good, are you planning on lowering it?

No not gonna lower her. My wife drives it daily since she has to drive less then 1 mile each way. and I have to drive to easton everyday. Plus its very stiff. But when we get her a mazda6 I'll be lowering it :)

Back