Someone just stole my Protege5 !!!

VPower

Contributor
:
2003.P5
Hi guys,

Found out a 2 hours ago my beloved Mazda Protege5 2003 was stolen, in front of my house!

Wife parked the car in the garage drive way from work at 5h30pm. I got home around 6h00pm, I went directly to my sister's house (wich is just behind my house). We had dinner, and when we came back later around 7h30pm, MY protege5 wasnt there anymore.

I'm depressed now

MY BELOVED Mazda Protege5 2003 is now M.I.A.

Attachments

• MIA.jpg
    MIA.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 110
damn sorry to hear that bro hope u get it back. and if u find out who it was KICK THE s*** OUT OF THEM IM SERIOUS BRO!!!!

It wasnt just a regular mazda..

It was MY Mazda, bought brand new back in 2002..

I always told myself i'll keep that car forever..

Freaking neighbor have a brand new civic.. Why the civic didnt get stolen instead of my car!

It wasnt just a regular mazda..

It was MY Mazda, bought brand new back in 2002..

I always told myself i'll keep that car forever..

Freaking neighbor have a brand new civic.. Why that didnt stolen instead of my car!

damn that sucks ass i know how u feel bout ur mazda cuz i feel the same way bout my mazda too(sadbanana). what did u have all done to it?

It's just a protege it will turn up in one piece.Crackhead prob need a ride somewhere.

damn that sucks ass i know how u feel bout ur mazda cuz i feel the same way bout my mazda too(sadbanana). what did u have all done to it?

I didnt have any mod on it, beside having the Mazda3 17" rims...and kept it in a prestige condition.

It's just a protege it will turn up in one piece.Crackhead prob need a ride somewhere.

most of the time when a car is stolen it is needed for its parts, x person tells the thief he needs the parts then the thief steals the car for the parts, hopefully its not the case here but u never know.

Wow that sucks. Hopefully it turns up. If not hopefully you have full coverage insurance.

I didnt have any mod on it, beside having the Mazda3 17" rims...and kept it in a prestige condition.

Oh yeah, forgot the most important mod on it, 2 x protege5.com decals :)

I'm pretty sure the thief needed some air bags.. Thoses things cost alot here in Montreal/Canada

most of the time when a car is stolen it is needed for its parts, x person tells the thief he needs the parts then the thief steals the car for the parts, hopefully its not the case here but u never know.

lmao I know this I live near philly.They will jack your s*** at a traffic light over here lol nuff said.

Last edited:
I had a brand new 2010 Toyota Tacoma stolen in Bourcherville just outside of Montreal. Truck had 4500km on it and was the one i always wanted, my insurance company said more than likely mine was seen, loaded on a truck and put in a container all before i noticed it missing from the hotel parking lot. All in under 10 hours of us stoping for the night..

Good luck with finding it..

(boom05) sorry man! but we all know why the took the mazda over the honder! ;)

I had a brand new 2010 Toyota Tacoma stolen in Bourcherville just outside of Montreal. Truck had 4500km on it and was the one i always wanted, my insurance company said more than likely mine was seen, loaded on a truck and put in a container all before i noticed it missing from the hotel parking lot. All in under 10 hours of us stoping for the night..

Good luck with finding it..

Sad, but mine was a 2003 Protege5

(boom05) sorry man! but we all know why the took the mazda over the honder! ;)

(doh) (lol2)

Last edited:
lmao I know this I live near philly.They will jack your s*** at a traffic light over here lol nuff said.

exacty why im installing a holster next to my seat, in texas its legal to carry a gun in ur car because its considered an extension of u house. u can actually shoot someone who breaks into ur car.

exacty why im installing a holster next to my seat, in texas its legal to carry a gun in ur car because its considered an extension of u house. u can actually shoot someone who breaks into ur car.

(gun) gotta love texas. hahaa

Back