Someone at Import Tuner is an asshat...

Fakhelek said:
I thought the Metrosexual was made by Geo. :p

speaking of jokes that bombed :rolleyes:

i'd say the only car u can really actually call gay is the new beetle, i mean come on, anycar that comes with a flower pot built into the dash is just fruity.

theres a guy on another message board im on, dallasimports.net i believe that writes for import tuner, hes a halfway decent guy. Oh and super street is better because they have a simpsons reference every 13th sentence :D

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
i'd say the only car u can really actually call gay is the new beetle, i mean come on, anycar that comes with a flower pot built into the dash is just fruity.

heh, I thought so too, but you have to remember that many luxury cars back in the 20s and 30s employed the use of flower vases in the passenger compartments. A nice touch of history, though it still doesn't fit well in the VW genre of car. :D

midnightracr said:
Tell me about it. I was stopping in BP here in Memphis to fill up on some 93 octane ;) And the blaced out Jetta comes in, I'm expecting to see this hot ass babe step out. Man damn it was the gayest flamer I have ever seen in my life. I take one look at him/her whatever he thinks he is and shake my head and look at the ground. He comes back to his car and I'm still filling up and he looks over my way and at that point i tell him I bet girls get more dick that u do

OMFG!
rollinglaugh.gif

id say let them call it gay...thats just one less person driving one, let them drive their POS hondas..and keep the ricers out of miatas..

jflo; one small request. Lose the word 'retard' from your vocabulary. Asshole, idiot, dipshit, ignoramus, moron, fuckhead,and worthless piece of s*** are OK with me. People meeting those descriptions CHOOSE to act that way, and deserve whatever they get. People born with Down's Syndrome, also known as 'mentally retarded', don't choose. They're stuck with what they've got, and just do the best they can. When your word takes a cheap shot at someone who's just trying to get by, it reflects badly on YOU.

olddognewtrks said:
jflo; one small request. Lose the word 'retard' from your vocabulary. Asshole, idiot, dipshit, ignoramus, moron, fuckhead,and worthless piece of s*** are OK with me. People meeting those descriptions CHOOSE to act that way, and deserve whatever they get. People born with Down's Syndrome, also known as 'mentally retarded', don't choose. They're stuck with what they've got, and just do the best they can. When your word takes a cheap shot at someone who's just trying to get by, it reflects badly on YOU.
Interesting arguement, but the term "retard"/"retarded" is no longer the PC way to refer to people who are mentally challenged.

So while you have good intentions here, just know that the preferred nomenclature for such special people is NOT retarded. My brother is mentally challenged, so if you don't like my correction of your chastisement, then you may choose not to listen to me.

Anyway, let's not make this "Terminology 101". Back to car talk...:)

Last edited:
Griffinhart said:
any body got any good ideas for a 1996 miata i just got her in july and tring to make some plans.
TURBO!!!*clicky*

Flyin Miata has the best kits out there for miatas. Tried and tested by too many miata peeps to list, they are the company I am going to get my Supercharger from when it becomes available. *drool*

Have any pics of your "new" baby? :)

eeeeep sorry guys....i'll change <i>retard</i> to <b>asshat</b> or some other thing...hode up

Flyin Miata has the best kits out there for miatas. Tried and tested by too many miata peeps to list, they are the company I am going to get my Supercharger from when it becomes available. *drool*

Have any pics of your "new" baby
So that is the good word then FM kits are the way to fly.

sweet! I like her! And yes the Fm kits are the way to go! :D

There is a guy who works for Flyin Protege aka Flyin Miata here somewhere. Haven't seen him in a while, but his name is Keith.

Back