Someone at Import Tuner is an asshat...

cdglowred5 said:
I would say b**** car but not gay car.. jetta and honda are gay people cars..... Saturn are lesbo car..

I'd bet $5 that you are 17 years old....or younger. :-/

My friends pull the gay comments out whenever I say I want a turbo miata. They all shut up after they saw charles' in raleigh though. Got to love anything that light, with that much hp.

If any car in the VW line up is gay, its the cabro. The jetta can be pretty sick if done right, *cough*wolfsburg*cough*, the gti is sick, and the beetle is a girls car.

so true ! hehehe...people just don't understand what a turbo + a light car (i.e. miata) can do...

that VW commercial for the jettas r kinda gay...that guy that links the door handle looks queer

it's pathetically childish to label ANY car as 'gay' or whatever...seriously...and I'm probably the the biggest ANTI- 'gay rights' person you'd ever know.

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
The gay comments come from haters who wish they could have a miata.

I dissagree 100% - those comments are made by insecure people who are simply trying to make themselves feel better about having small penises.

(shrug).

Darin said:
I dissagree 100% - those comments are made by insecure people who are simply trying to make themselves feel better about having small penises.

(shrug).
LMAO! You always disagree with me. (lol2)

My girlfriend sits next to an EXTREMELY open gay man @ work...he has a black camaro with a pink pinstripe...I think that its safe to say that that car and its contents could be considered very gay :) and he'd be the first person to say it. hehehe

That article fully reassures my decision not to even look at the cover of that magazine let alone read it.

Last edited:
Saddam- "What was that about a metro-sexual?"
Bin-Laden - "Nothing..it was a joke but it bombed."

what show what show? Anyone know?

Darin said:
That's what I do :)

:D

I think in real-life you and I would be pretty good pals.

:D
You know what's funny, I was thinking the same thing too. (thumb)

Do you drive for hours just for fun?
Do you think rev-matching is pertinent for everyday driving?
Do you chase down other Mazdas just to say hi and to recruit them into your club?

If so, you just might be a match! ;)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
You know what's funny, I was thinking the same thing too. (thumb)

Do you drive for hours just for fun?
Do you think rev-matching is pertinent for everyday driving?
Do you chase down other Mazdas just to say hi and to recruit them into your club?

If so, you just might be a match! ;)

I heel-toe all the time...in every Manual-Tranny car I drive. I just can't stop. I take the 'country' roads even if it takes an extra hour to get there...I used to chase down other mazdas, but 3 "No-Contact" orders later, I found it easier to just wave :D

Darin said:
I heel-toe all the time...in every Manual-Tranny car I drive. I just can't stop.
hells yah!
I take the 'country' roads even if it takes an extra hour to get there...

ahh...good times... "Take the long way hooooome..."
I used to chase down other mazdas, but 3 "No-Contact" orders later, I found it easier to just wave :D
ARE you SERIOUS? People pressed charges??

yep! but I have to have my baby in my sig..i.e. no room. Don't wanna have a HUGE sig. :D

Back