Some new Zaino pics

Absolutely beautiful. I have 12 coats on mine now, and will never use anything else ever again.

How many coats are on your's now?

lookin good bro! here is a comparision shot, Meguires NXT, those are shadows NOT 'orange peel'

Woot for Zaino!!

attacked my old P5 with it, and my friends SRT-4. Great stuff, going to try and do the Rx8 this week. :) Best all around products!!!

Anyone use their tire product yet though?

Nope, not yet. I'm running low on the quick detailer spray though, I"m going to head on over to the only brick & mortar shop in the country that sells Zaino products soon ;)

The spray goes by quickly cause it gets use so much between each coat :)

Also very low on the shampoo which is fantastic!

Your Lucky to have a store by you :(

Stormtrooper77 said:
How long does it take to do 3 coats? Is this spray or compound or what?
To do the actual coats doesn't take that long...maybe 2-2.5 hours.

I did wash, claybar, wash, touch-up paint, zaino, zaino, zaino. And it took me about 4-5 hours.

what products are you guy using from the site, it has like 4 types of polish.

Stormtrooper - Forgot to answer in the other post, it goes on like a wax

mazpro - I use the Z2 and Z5

Mallard said:
Stormtrooper - Forgot to answer in the other post, it goes on like a wax

mazpro - I use the Z2 and Z5

Man your arms must get really tired! Unless you use an electric buffer?

never mind, just read all of them. I'll be getting some products from them.

i did a wash, the clay bar, another wash 2 coats of Z5 and one coat of Z2 and it only took about 5 hours. the stuff goes on and comes off pretty easily.

the Z5 is amazing. when i first moved into my apartment something dripped off the ceiling when it rained and dried on my car. i almost never got it off...and scratched my paint up in the process. the last time i zainoed my car i rubbed the Z5 into that spot really well and after 2 coats you can hardly tell the scratches were ever there. only 1 or 2 tiny ones are left... i was quite amazed...

Back