So....Yokohama's and Hardpack snow dont mix(56K enter if you dare)

Sorry man, I live in Ontario, and we get tonnes of snow. I don't feel sorry for anybody that's not prepared for it. All single vehicle crashes are driver fault.

**** you, mailbox! .. Sorry to hear. I got caught drivin' on my ECSTA MX/KDW-2's in October when it randomly decided to snow. But I just pulled over and literally sat there on the shoulder until the roads cleared.

A few nights ago, it snowed for real up here -- we got about four inches. My roomie and I were headin' out for the night when about two inches were laying, and she said she'd drive. She has an old-school Cavalier with random all-season tires on it. I dunno if she's really just an idiot, but after sliding through not one but TWO turns and ramming a curb, she finally decided to drive a little slower.

Have you checked to see if you can just buff out those scratches? Looks like it might've just been the coloration of the stupid mailbox on your bumper.

Sucks, but could've been much worse. I got surprised by 1" of snow on the road when I had my Yokos on once. I just couldn't start going on a 5% uphill. If that happened again I would've rather just spent the night in the car until the roads were cleared.

Rush said:
**** you, mailbox! .. Sorry to hear. I got caught drivin' on my ECSTA MX/KDW-2's in October when it randomly decided to snow. But I just pulled over and literally sat there on the shoulder until the roads cleared.

A few nights ago, it snowed for real up here -- we got about four inches. My roomie and I were headin' out for the night when about two inches were laying, and she said she'd drive. She has an old-school Cavalier with random all-season tires on it. I dunno if she's really just an idiot, but after sliding through not one but TWO turns and ramming a curb, she finally decided to drive a little slower.

Have you checked to see if you can just buff out those scratches? Looks like it might've just been the coloration of the stupid mailbox on your bumper.

I got a car wash today and nothing buffed out soooo we're just gonna claim it on our insurance from when my mom raped my whole left side

Latest posts

Back