So my ProSport boost gauge stopped turning orange.

Domino81

:meh:
:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
I was kind of confused this evening when my headlights didn't come on because it was kinda dark, certainly darker than it was last night when my lights came on. At this point I was basing this off of the fact my gauge was still white. I get home and notice my headlights are on. My gauge is still white... o_O

Should I contact ProSport? Anyone ever have this issue, as well?

How do you have it wired? If I remember right one wire goes to a constant saurce and one to a switched(i.e. headlights or dash dimmed lights.) Sounds like the wire to the switched sauce came off or somthing.

I just went out and it's fine. Red wire - Fuse F43, White - F43, Orange - F46, Black = ground. The same way as advised in the how-to thread.

did you check the fuses? if non of 'em are busted then it could be that the amber bulb (inside the gauge) is done. not sure if they (whoever you bought it from) will honor a warranty for this.

So... I noticed that the relay wasn't kicking on for the automatic lights. Like, if you shut the car down, start it without the lights on in auto... it'll light up fine.

And last night, I'm in the parking garage of the mall... it's white... I go out in the night time... it's orange. Like, how dark does it have to be to have the lights on but... not the gauge. It's weird.

Prosport r not th best gauge considering it's price and they r made in Taiwan,mine does that too sometimes.I guess we all can deal with it!!

Back