So..I tried to debadge and messed up big time Help!!!!!!!!

Thank you...I will take that as a compliment.

hehe... nothing wrong with whatcha know!!

So, anyone know the procedures to take off the stock exhaust for the MS3 without cutting?? I'm kinda lazy to take a peek under my car to get a quick glimsp... but I'll check real quick...

N/M just checked, it looks like the whole rear portion of the suspension needs to be dropped to take off the stock exhaust as a whole... well, where's my scissors, that thing is getting cut off!!

Back on topic, any estimates yet?
(huh)

Last edited:
body shop and just have the rear bumper repainted or get those steps. i hate spotting it in on such a new car it will just peal later and piss ya off. it shouldn't be that expensive just have to blend the color out then clear the whole bumper prob around 200 depending on the rate...ya already messed up once... fix it right...touch up paint will look like ass bc of the metallics not laying right

haha!! no it doesn't! (yupnope)

cars only cost about as much as the dealer wants to charge for them... MSRP...Markup, ring a bell? Then again, what do i know, i'm just a sucker for the Speed3! lol

You must be refferring to insurance fraud.....

-J

You really have no idea how businesses make money. Go back to or stay in school kid.

You really have no idea how businesses make money. Go back to or stay in school kid.

Yeah you're right. I have no idea how business is ran, I'll admit that. So instead of going off topic, leave it at that. Sure I'll give it a benefit of a doubt on the mark-up and stuff, sure. So intead of trying to make yourself sound intelligent by your "I'm Smart and You're not quote." Explain. If not, then (fu) .

-J

Yeah you're right. I have no idea how business is ran, I'll admit that. So instead of going off topic, leave it at that. Sure I'll give it a benefit of a doubt on the mark-up and stuff, sure. So intead of trying to make yourself sound intelligent by your "I'm Smart and You're not quote." Explain. If not, then (fu) .

-J

Everyone sounds intelligent to a Marine.
greddy2lu1.gif

Here Jason, this should get you started- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economics

body shop and just have the rear bumper repainted or get those steps. i hate spotting it in on such a new car it will just peal later and piss ya off. it shouldn't be that expensive just have to blend the color out then clear the whole bumper prob around 200 depending on the rate...ya already messed up once... fix it right...touch up paint will look like ass bc of the metallics not laying right

I agree. If that crap is going to make your paint peel eventually, I say take it to a shop and get it fixed.

Sorry it happened, dectk06. Nothing worse than trying something by yourself and screwing up. I've been there. But at least it can be covered with bumper steps if you go with that option. Could have been worse...the spot could be much bigger.

why does everyone need to use anything at all???

I seriously, grabbed a zip tie on a shelf on the way out of the garage, made a loop, stuck it under the edge of the molding, pulled the molding out enough to get ahold of it, then pulled the entire side off without leaving any residue at all. Did the same with the badges... I was completely debadged and demolded in 5 minutes...

What the hell?

I think you were lucky. When I took my Protege5 emblem off, none of the glue came off at all. It took a couple of hours of hard rubbing and lots and lots of goo-gone to finally take it all off one tiny layer at a time.

i dont get why everyone is getting adhesive remover and all this other crap.LOL. all you need to do is get a hair drier and heat it up a little bit and pull um off...its not rocket science, ive done it to a million of cars it was just as easy from the first one to the last one. you should be able to debadge a car in like 2 or 3 minutes.

Bumper pads are the only way to roll!!!!!!!!!

I've been rocking them since day 1. They look great on the car and save your bumper. Go take a look at any Mazda 3sport in your town and you'll see nothing but scratches on the top of the rear bumper. It's nearly impossible not to end up with a few there. Slap the bumper pads on there and you've got nothing to worry about and it willl cover your little mishap nicely. Don't waste your money fixing it because it'll piss you off even more when you see your first scratch on top of the bumper.

Back