Snake Can't Eat Mouse!!!

actually putting the mouse in like that and not knocking it out can be dangerous for the snake. but yea i woulda scouped the mouse out and let him go

because you have to remember these aren't "wild" snakes. they were used to bein given food that was either totally incapacitated or slightly. Putting in a live mouse/rat can actually fight back and bite the snake and the snake can get an infection/die/something bad.

my roommates have snakes. two.. one boa about 7 1/2ft long and one python about 5 - 5 1/2 ft long. they feed the boa dead rats and the python mice. Never seen any of the mice react that fast then again most of them are smaller probably younger. the python is friendly as hell the boa we don't **** with. Python managed to snatch two mice at once one time. depends on how the snakes were raised. I guess the boa was bit once and doesn't go for live s*** anymore also was raised mostley eating dead food.

Discretion'sMX6 said:
I would have taken that mouse out of the cage. He's earned the right to live!

My thoughts exactly. He should have taken him out after that display! The mouse is definately boasted that he has a right to be someone's pet and not snake feed.

:D

Back